Part 5

His breath fanned across your collarbone, pulling you from your sleep coated haze. Bucky's arms wrapped around your waist and had your body linked to his. A human body pillow would be the best way to describe the current situation. Though you didn't mind... You could think of a lot worse places to be besides entangled with an ethereal Super Soldier.

Bucky shifted in his sleep, alerting you of his consciousness. You carded your fingers through his hair, a hum of appreciation leaving his lips as you did. Honestly, sleepy Bucky was probably the cutest thing you'd ever witnessed in your life. You knew for a fact this was the only way you wanted to wake up from now on.

He pulled you closer to him, your body flush against him as his eyes fluttered open. A small drowsy smile pulled at his lips while he kissed your forehead, nuzzling into you.

"G'morning, doll." His deep voice vibrated against your neck coaxing a shiver to ripple down your spine. You tried to repress the whimper that threatened to fall from your lips as his fingers ran across your hips, the bruises from last night not quite healed enough to touch. You knew that if you ever wanted to get in bed with the man again, he could not know about the marks your body bared. It wasn't his fault, and truthfully, you loved the way your body ached, reminding you of how good he could take care of you. How he could silence the world with his touch like it wasn't the most magical thing you had ever known.

Maybe he was the witch?

"Good morning, Sarge." You cooed, coaxing a groan to fall from his lips as he peppered your neck with kisses. You took in his image, knowing the team would be awake in the next hour and you would have to sneak out before anyone found you creeping out of Bucky's apartment. Before you could give it much thought however, there was a series of loud knocks that erupted from Bucky's door. You half haphazardly unwrapped yourself from Bucky's hold, panic washing through your body as you clumsily rolled off his bed and onto your feet.

Bucky chuckled, watching your struggle as he called out to Friday.

"Mr. Stark is here to see you Sergeant Barnes." Her voice rang through the room. Your eyes went wide as you wracked your brain for the easiest place to hide. Bucky could sense your distress as he motioned for the bathroom, a sauve smirk plastered on his face.

You bolted into the bathroom, locking the door behind you and splashing cold water on your face for good measure. Tony would always see you as the kid of the team, having taken you on fresh out of highschool. Even after recruiting the spider-ling, you'd always be like his first child. He reminded you of that every chance he got. Tony could not find out, under any circumstances, that you were sneaking around with Bucky.

Bucky rubbed his face, trying to wake himself up fully as he padded across the room. When he opened the door, he only did so a crack, peaking out to see Stark with that high-tech tablet he never seemed to be without.

"Stark." Bucky nodded towards the billionaire. Tony took in his disheveled appearance, shirtless and still half asleep.

"Barnes. Didn't know you slept." He chided, glaring him over skeptically.

"Didn't know you cared." Bucky retorted, leaning against the door frame. Tony scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest and rolled his eyes dramatically as Bucky's jaw clicked. He'd say It wasn't often that he let him get under his skin, but that would be a lie.

"Don't flatter yourself, tin-man. I came because I have a new suit-tech I want to try out for the team. I wanted to talk to Y/n actually, but she must have overslept. There was no sign of life when I knocked on her door this morning." Tony huffed, peeking past Bucky into his room. If the billionaire was really such a genius, he would have noticed your black satin dress bunched up on the floor of his living room.