Part 7

Avani POV

I thought it was weird how charli asked if me and Amelie where a thing and was happy when I said we weren't but I didn't pay much mine to it

Me and charli walk over to the living room a say that people were playing spin the bottle "hey charli want to join" "uh sure" so me and charli got into the circle and the other people were Bryce,black,Amelie,nessa,mads,jaden,etc nessa said she wanted to go first so she spun it and it landed on charli

Charli POV

When the bottle landed on me I was nervous but when I looked at nessa she was smiling weird she started to come over to me and without hesitation pulled me into a kiss she was the one really doing and the kissing I was kinda just sitting there she pulled away and wink at me ok really weird then it was my turn I spun the bottle and it landed on avani I was really nervous I didn't know why before I realized avani was right In front of me she looked at me for consent I nodded and started to lean in when our lips meet I felt thousands of fireworks go off inside of me and if felt like it was just us in the room me and avani continued kissing until we heard someone cough she pulled away and went back to her seat that when I got up and said " uh I have to use the bathroom" when I entered I immediately started thing about the kissed again I started thing I was falling for avani who is a wolf what am I going to do I mean- "hey charli" my thought was interrupted "it avani are you ok" i walked out as soon as I saw her my face heated up "me y-yeah I'm ffine I-I just t-hink I should g-get home" I crested mentally at myself for studerring "um ok at least let me walk you home" avani said "uh ok"

Avani POV

Wow that kissed was the best kiss I had ever had it felt amazing I already knew I had fallen for charli I was trying to stop myself but I couldn't it just she is so perfect except for the fact that she is a vampire as we were walking I wamtes to know how she felt so I asked " charli um well uh what did you think during the hoy know kiss" I saw her face heat up "u-uh well I-I uh thought i-It was n-nice" I blushed "you know your cute when your nervous" she smiled " what about you avani did you like the kiss" I sighed she look nervous "charli I thought the kiss was amazing I think your amazing I already knew I was falling for you since the day I saw you I just didn't know if you felt the Sa-" i was cut of by lips on mine I put my hand near her waist while her were cupping my face "of course I fell the same you idiot" I started to blush "ok how about I take you on a date then" I asked "I would love that avani" "ok uh how about next Saturday at 6 we can meet up at school because i don't think Dixie will be happy if she fines out" I saw "ughh I totally forgot about her I hate this stupid feud between the vampire and the werewolves" charli said annoyed "yea me to I don't even know why are people are fighting but we can really do anything" I said "I guess but yes I will meet you at school next Saturday" she giggled " ok then bye char" "bye vani"

A/n
I finally updated