𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝

Group ; GOT7

Pairings ; Jaebum X Jinyoung X Jackson X female oc

Genre ; mature, fluff, werewolf au, Alpha/Omega/Beta Dynamics (non traditional), rich/ceo triple J au

Warnings ; slight degradation, triple penetration, possessive behaviour, pregnancy kink, subspace, somnophilia.

Words ; 10.5k

Summary ; welcome to the life of Y/n Jung, mated to three Alphas, and working in one of the best production companies out there.

Thank you so much bbie H and S for helping me out and giving me amazing ideas for this one-shot,, I love u ✨💙

One sweet morning, in a huge villa, 4 figures were sleeping peacefully in a shared bed.

3 men and a woman in the middle, all tangled together in a mess of half naked limbs.

A male with black long hair, the strands messily falling over his face, hiding his forehead and eyes as he slept on his side.

His upper half was naked, broad shoulders and toned stomach in view, the lower half hiding under white soft sheets.

Behidn him was a woman, sleeping with one arm around his waist, face pressed against his muscular back.

She had curly black hair, forming a cute mess of hair on top of her head, falling over eyes.

The woman had a young face, skin tan like caramel and almonds, scattered with beautiful moles.

She instead of being Shirtless, wore a large white t-shirt.

Behind her was another male, arms around her waist and one hand under her t-shirt, resting protectively above her flat tummy.

The male had short brown hair, soft and fluffy looking, face squished on her shoulder, plump lips forming a cute pout.

The last male was in a starfish position, his head not quite on the white cotton soft pillows, his body wasn't even under the sheets like the rest, his limbs were spread on the huge bed in only his boxers.

His hair was a mess, chest softly heaving up and down as he breathed.

Suddenly an alarm blared in the peaceful room, making the 4 individuals groan and hide under the covers, except the starfish guy.

"T-turn it off.." The man that pouted in his sleep groggily said, voice deeper than usual.

The girl turned in the bed and cuddled him under the covers.

The man with the long black hair groaned and shoved his face in the pillows.

"Where the hell is starfish demon? -" The man with brown hair suddenly asked, blindingly patting the bed for the other male until her grabbed his foot and pulled, hard, straddling the other awake.

"Get in." He said pulling the sheets up.

The Starfish man blinked, confused and looked around and finally noticed the blarring alarm, which no one wants to get up to turn off.

He quickly crawled under the covers, laying on top of the brown haired male, shoving his face in his neck and going limp on top of the other.

The cover got pulled over their heads, not wanting to leave their safe happy comfy bubble.

"You're heavy.." The brown haired male mumbled and he only got a grunt in response, he just sighed and hugged the other close with one hand and hugged the girl with the other, basking in their sweet scents mingling under the covers.