chapter 1

SIDHARTH GILL

Son of the Indian mafia Kabir GillNow maybe he is like all the mafia heirs arrogant heartless right nope he is different he was always told by his father that he is a disappointment but he never cared he was always tought that a person should be k...

Now maybe he is like all the mafia heirs arrogant heartless right nope he is different he was always told by his father that he is a disappointment but he never cared he was always tought that a person should be kind , helpful , generous and he is like that . He sure is tough and looks like a Greek god girls die for him but he never bat a look to them as he is waiting for his queen who will rule his heart . His mom dad are just greedy monsters who can sacrifice anyone for thier benefits and so does his twin brothers Asim and Paras . He hates how them as how can they kill someone without any regret or hesitation . He is a MBA student .

NAAZ  LOMBARDI

Naaz means pride and she is pride of her dad king of mafias this name was given by her grandfather when she was born

Naaz means pride and she is pride of her dad king of mafias this name was given by her grandfather when she was born .
When she was born her fate was decided she will be the first mafia queen . She was tought to never show mercy and she never did , cruelty was in her blood and fire in her ice . She was born with every capability to rule beauty,brain,skill,money,power she have it all . She is the best assassin in the world known as Azar this name was given by her father when at the age of 7 she killed a traitor in their gang she was not scared instead she was glaring at the dead body his father was also taken a back by seeing how tough she is at this age . No one has ever seen her . since childhood she has seen that how merciless and cruel this world is .

*******************************
Hiii guyss.......
I hope u like the intro
Bye❤️❤️❤️