² - ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ - ³¹'¹²'²⁰

"Hey." Niragi turns around when he hears the voice and sees a certain blonde standing in the doorway. He's the reason why Niragi's here, in this room. Well, actually.. The two of them had a little argument earlier. That's what made Niragi leave - he was just angry. At everything, but most of all himself. Chishiya smiles, small and uncertain, and brings Niragi back to the present.

"Are you.. still mad?"

And - well, Niragi's not. So.. obviously he's not going to say yes to that. He doesn't answer out loud though, just shakes his head. Then he walks over, crossing the distance between them. Once he's close enough, Niragi stops to look at Chishiya for a few seconds. Which causes the blonde to get a little shy. He's avoiding Niragi's eyes and blushing. "..What?"

Niragi smiles and wraps his arms around the shorter man. "Oh, nothin'. Just wanted to appreciate your pretty face." Chishiya lets out a laugh at that and tells him to shut up. "But it's true, you are pretty", Niragi pouts a little. Chishiya tries to withstand the puppy eyes but fails spectacularly - and then he finally agrees. "Alright, alright, you win! Gosh.. you're annoying sometimes." He says it with a smile, so Niragi's not even offended.

He's tired, actually. the day has been pretty exhausting, and the fight has just been the cherry on top. And now Niragi doesn't have the energy for anything. Except.. he can still drag Chishiya into his bed, to cuddle. Which he's not going to admit, obviously - he has to keep his bad boy persona intact. He takes a breath before he untangles himself from the blonde. "It's late.. we should probably go to bed."

Chishiya agrees with a smile. And only a few moments later they make it to Niragi's - well, technically their - room. In less than ten minutes, it's dark except for a single lamp on the bedside table. And Niragi does what he's thought about earlier. He actually, physically drags Chishiya into bed. The blonde doesn't even react, he just turns so he's facing Niragi.

And then Chishiya kisses him. Short and sweet, and Niragi can't fight the smile that's spreading on his face anymore. "You know, Chishiya, you're really cute. But also very infuriating, sometimes." He presses another soft kiss to Chishiya's lips after he says this. And Chishiya just.. laughs a little. "I know. But you love me." And Niragi can't disagree with that. Because, well..

"..Yeah. I do."