Imaginary Love or True Love?

So people, I hope you guys like the story and suggest me for any changes!

Before starting I would like to inform you that this is my mere imagination and It isn't copied.
This is purely my own story.

Episode starts with:

Ahana: Wow, Vansh! How could you act so well? You want to hurt her, but even a mark on her affects you?You really think you'r gonna make her feel the pain?

Vansh: Ahana I want to hurt her mentally and I wouldn't let anyone hurt her apart from me. I would like to take the exact revenge and I want her to feel the pain of betrayal when you truely love someone. This would be my final warning to you! Never ever dare to hurt her or else the consequences would be worst. If I can hurt the one whom I had loved the most, then it wouldn't be tough for me to hurt you.

Saying so he leaves the place.

Here, Ahana who potrays to be loyal towards Vansh is planning something against him.

Ahana(thinking): Vansh Rai Singhania, you really think that I would act according to you?Haha poor you! I wonder if you cannot trust Riddhima even after she trying to prove her love for you. How on earth will I belive that you will just act as per your words? What if you think that even i am betraying you and tell me that you will not pay me? I guess i need to gare up for something.

Flashback:

Vansh : You need to make Kabir belive that you'r on his team and let me know everything. I'll pay you whatever the amount would be. I guess you'r okay with the deal!

Ahana : Done!

Flashback ends.

In Riansh room,

Riddhima(thinking): I belive in you Vansh. No matter what you will always protect me! I know you'll never imagine about hurting me even in your dreams cause you Love me! I know whatever Ahana said is somewhere effecting me but I belive in You Vansh. I belive in US and i know that you'll never hurt me or betray me. I Love You Vansh.

Near pool side,

Ahana(thinking) : I guess i need to do something! I have Kabir in my favour. I can use him. With the help of him I guess I can earn more!

Kabir: What are you thinking so deeply? Are you planning to betray me?

Ahana(suddenly breaking her thoughts): Oh Kabirrrr...Why will I try to betray you? What will I gain from it?

Kabir: Who knows? If at all you'r planning any such things be ready to face the consequences because I am not going to spare you!

Ahana: What if I say I was planning to betray you but then I have changed the mind and would like to offer a deal to you. Will you like to be a part of it?

What would be the deal?
Will Riddhimma uncover Vansh's truth?

Well guys, please pardon me for any error or mistakes. Please let me know if you guys are not interested. Because this is my first time ever, hence even though I am nervous about it, yet would like to give it a try.

Thank you for your time☺.