001

(A/n hey, so if you have came from my other book and are confused. This will be the same book but rewrote, basically it's still a sketch and Jessica love story <3 enjoyyyyyyyyyy)

Jessica's pov-
Me, paisley, Alice and jay are all sat around waiting for a customer as Sketch already is working with one in the back.
"We should do something tonight" jay suggest.
"Like what?" I ask him.
"I don't know, Uh. Go out drinking. When was the last time we did that" he says
"Last time we did that I work up with a massive hangover and still had to work the next day" paisley says.
"But it will be fun" Alice says.
"Come on paisley lets go out" i say.
"Okay okay, we should ask Sketch too" she tell us.
"We will" jay tell her.
As we speak a customer comes in who looks like he's 18. Long black hair and a few tattoos that look like he's done them himself which are pretty good.
"Hey, I'm Jackson. I'm here for a cover up" the boy who's name we just learnt is jackson tells us.
"Okay have a sit babes" paisley says.
Jackson takes a sit in front of us.
"What we covering up today?" I ask him.
"Uh, a tattoo I did myself when I was 16 and drunk" he tells us.
"Oh okay" jay chuckles.
"Come one show us" Alice tells the boy.
He pulls his pants down and shows us a tattoo of his thigh of what he tried to draw, a half naked women.
"Oh god no" I say while laughing at the awful attempt.
"Dude that's bad" jay says.
"I know, I know"
"First thing, why a naked women on your thigh?" Alice asks him.
"I was drunk, I can't even remember doing it"
"Man, it's really bad" paisley says.
I laugh harder at his answer so does everyone else.
"Okay put that thing away and tell us what you'd like to cover it up with." I tell him and he does what I say and sits back down at his seat.
"Uh, I was think you'd go free hand and show me some sketches as I don't have a clue what I want to cover it up with. I just want it gone" he tells us, cool. I love free handing sketches!

"Okay let's get drawing" Alice says and we all do what she said.
I start to draw a very quick detailed lion.
I was the first to finish so I put my sketch pad onto the coffee table.
"Okay, so I've gone with a lion. It would be detailed but this is a quick sketch of it. It would Easily cover the lady on your leg" I tell him.
Jay shows him what he drew he went with a skull.
Alice went with a flower.
"I like them all but I'd have to go with the lion. It's more me" he tells us.
"I'm very excited to get that naked women off your leg" I tell him and he starts to laugh. Paisley also chuckles at my excitement.
"Let's go into the back and get ready"
"Have fun" paisley says with a bright smile.
"we will" I says.
¥¥
Jackson is sat on the black chair that is in the back with his thigh out ready to have his tattoo covered.
I've already got the ink ready. Shaved the hairs that are around the area I'll be working on.
I put my black gloves on and start with the lion template.
"Is this your first tattoo?" I ask the young boy.
"Yeah, I don't even remember doing this one"
"Okay, it's going to be okay. You'll get used to the pain don't worry" I tell him.
"Okay"
"Do you want me to start?" I ask him.
"Yeah" he lets out a shaky breath.

1 hour later...

"Please Can you stop?" He asks me and I take the needle that was in his skin out. The pain must been too much. As it is his first proper tattoo.
"You okay?" I ask him
"I think I need a break" he tells me.
"Okay, do you want a few minutes or do you want me to stop altogether?" I ask Jackson.
"Altogether"
"Alrighty, ill tell paisley to book you into another appointment so we can get this finished. We're nearly done with the top part. Do you want to see?"
"Yeah that would be good"
I grab the small mirror and show him.
"Woah.thats coming along good. A shame I can't go with the rest" he says with a laugh.
"Don't worry about it, you've covered the women that was on your leg anyway. We can do parts by parts." I tell him.
"Okay thank you"
"Let's get this wrapped up then we'll go to paisley to book you into another appointment" I tell Jackson.
¥¥
After wrapping him up and going through the cleaning and aftercare process we go to the front room.
"Paisley, can you book Jackson into another appointment please" I ask my best friend who is behind the counter.
"Yeah sure, Tuesday good for you" She asks him.
"Yeah."

877 words!
Long chapter this time, thinking about doing more long chapters!!
Not edited!
Thanks for reading!!!!!!