Chapter 1

My name is Ian Hecox. I'm a straight A student, who attends Sacremento High School. My partner's name is Anthony Padilla, but of course, he hasn't been seen around school yet. It's not like I care, like seriously, I have no need to care for others. I know I sound heartless, but it's true. I've never felt anything about something abnormal happening in my surroundings.

"Ian Hecox, please report to the Director's office!" The intercom blasted. I wonder what they want this time...All I know is that it won't involve something bad that I did. When I walked up to the Director's door, I was harshly grabbed and thrown in without any time to screech out in pain. When I was let go, I rubbed my aching arm and stared coldly toward the Director's assistant, who pulled me in to this hell hole.

"Mr.Hecox, do you know why your here?" The head lady asked. I gave her the 'do you think I know?' look and she immediatly got my message. Thank goodness. I don't to talk to her at all.

"It seems like you dont know, so I'll tell you. I need a favor." She pleaded. Why is this stupid lady asking me to do something for her? The only way I'm doing this is if she pays me. "What do you need ma'am?" I mumble. God I don't want to be here. JUST LET ME STUDY!

"Oh good, you'll do it for me. Anyways, this is my favor. Go down to Sacremento Sports Complex and find Phil Lester. He has a younger cousin named Anthony, who hasn't been attending his classes. Please find Anthony or Phil and give this to one of them. Will you do it?" She asked me. Omg, why me?

"No." I state coldly. She stares at me wide eyed. What's her problem? It's just a stupid note. Why can't some other kid do it for her, or why can't she do it?

"Please, Ian. You're the only one here who isn't afraid of Anthony. If you do it, I'll pay you $50." She kept asking. At least I'll get paid if I do it. If I only have to give it to one of them, it'll be fine, right? Oh god, I hope so.

"Alright, I'll do it." I grumble. She smiles widely and hugs me. With that, she continuously thanks me for doing this. WOMAN, SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS USELESS CRAP! UHHG! Once she let go of me, she handed me an envelope and gave me the diretions to the place. Once that was over, I darted out of that freak show they call Director's office.

~~~~~~~~Time Skippidy Do Da~~~~~~~~

I finally made it to this dump. God, let's just get this over with...

HELLO MY PEACHES! YAY, I UPDATED! So uh, yeah. This is dedicated to my friend Lily, aka @Salestya, because I just found she also ships Ianthony, which of course ticked Alana off. Till next time peaches!-Sarah