secret(FLUFF)

Ship: fundy x dream

Warnings: (-)

A/N: this will be shorter than usual because I am very bad with fluff endings lol

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Dream was an owner of the Dream SMP, one who was known for his knowledge in speedrunning and also his amazing "200000iq moments" said by his fanbase, which wasn't logical considering the highest IQ is only around three digits. But, you can tell that even watching him, people can't deny that he was good at what he was doing.

Well, that wasn't the only thing he was good at, surprisingly. The reason why dream did not reveal most of his personal life or his face to the internet was to not only protect him in the protection of his home but also to his secret job as a tailor. Honestly, he enjoyed doing youtube and all but this work was what he dreamed of doing since he was younger.

Measuring outfits for people with different shapes and sizes to make an outfit that piques their interest to wear what they like. It was tough to deal with the customers because most of them would get comfortable with the way he measured them but he needed it for the perfect type of fitting they would get pleased to wear. This was why his tailor shop was popular, but expensive since each dressing for a person takes a lot of time to calculate their sizes.

Although not a lot of people go there often, his profit from it is extremely high and the reviews skyrocketed up to almost 10 stars. So in summary, he was doing tremendously incredible in both of his work lives. The thing is that none of his friends knows. So if he was bound to meet one of them, they wouldn't recognize each other and dream would pretend in the flow. Luckily, that hasn't happened before until all his luck turned upside down.

Fundy was going to have a meeting with the Dream SMP members in the next two days and he still hasn't bought formal clothing to wear. The furry boy then facepalmed himself as he remembered that the meeting was important and everyone needed to attend so they can gather ideas for the next season. Meaning he will have to remake and memorize the script all over again. Then, with a big lazied sigh, he stood up and went out to search for a tuxedo.

The man has heard the hot topic that started to emerge from around town lately about a very attractive man going up in the spiral of businesses lately, making the best clothes anyone could dream of having (no pun intended). So with curiosity, he went to the designated location the place was at. After all, he really needed to get a suit for himself either way, plus he wanted to see who this 'attractive man' was.

As he walked inside, the interior was unique, instead of the usual modern color people tend to paint on the walls, he plastered on light green wallpapers with ancient designs on them. Racks placed in walls with oddly sophisticated clothing hanged upon them. It's like something that came out of fanfiction. Strange and unique yet very catching to the eye.

"Hello there!" someone greeted him, looking down to see the attractive man everyone talked about, well he ain't gonna lie, he was definitely attractive. His skin so luminously clear, the pink puffiness that shades some areas around his skin making him look lively, his eyes leafy bright, and his freckles only complimented the beauty even more. Although, the man's voice sounds familiar, TOO familiar.

It's like he knew him.

"Uhm hi, I'm here to buy a suit that would suit me?" The orange-haired man said to the other, Dream knew this day would come. Just as when he saw this man came in, he knew that it was fundy because of his signature clothing and furry-like figure and also the most obvious one, his voice. Deciding to keep calm and follow his plan.

"Why of course, you came to the right place! Please sit here while I find some that you can pick the best out of," replied dream, giving the other a bright smile before heading off to the second floor to search for the right fit. Fundy's heart skipped a bit from the smile while complying with the man that told him to sit down. Waiting patiently for him to return.

His mind only focused on why the man sounded so familiar, it was like he was good friends with him or something. Someone he proposed to, Like dream. 'It was probably just a coincidence though' fundy thought to himself. Then again, he felt a connection with the other. Fundy cursed himself for having unnecessary feelings towards this stranger, Dream is his fiance ffs!

"Sorry for the wait, it seems that I didn't have one that suited you, would you like me to make one for you?"

"Oh yeah of course dream- I MEAN uh sir?" He accidentally blurted out from his mind, stuttering. The green man was the only thing that passed through his head to the point that he even accidentally said his name out to someone he doesn't even know well. Dream sweated, he knew that his voice was going to give away his secret. At least he did his best, on the bright side, it was his fiance who recognized him first so he wasn't really disappointed.

"I...well I guess I can't hide from you huh, haha. This isn't a really good time for a face reveal"

"Wait, you're actually dream?" Fundy calmed himself down, blinking a few times to the person who only sat down and sighed, looking at the chandelier that hangs from the ceiling. Then looked at the shocked male who stared at him in awe.

"Suprise?" Dream wheezed while doing jazz hands. He expected Fundy to be disappointed in him for hiding a secret from him or maybe don't like his looks. Coping his nervousness with a smile to Fundy, closing his eyes expecting the man to leave his store or yell at him but it never came. He then falls into a tight hug the orange-haired man shared. His hands finding itself to return the gesture, his face heating up from the lovely emotions.

"I- you're so adorable!" Fundy complimented him,

"I know? Haha but anyways..you're not mad at me?" Dream asked, pushing himself away from the hug gently to look at Fundy. The man then stared into the green irises that looked at him with worried eyes, which was cute. Shaking his head left to right with a smile, an action to show he was not in any way angry or unhappy with him.

"Why would I be? I'm actually more relieved to know that I'm not catching feelings for someone else!"

"Wait what?"

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

1149 words