Chapter 14

(Just saying these next few chapters prolly gonna be hella freaky honestly im sorry to my editor that's gonna be editing this lol but enjoy :) )

Y/n pov

We were currently on our way to Draco's. We all decided to take the train to platform 9 3/4 then go from there. I was currently sitting with Blaise. He was asleep on my shoulder because draco told him about my trunk full of alcohol and other goods and he almost wiped out the 3 bottles of vodka before he passed out. I had my head resting against the window with my muggle headphones in and my muggle phone playing music. (Song above if you can see it.)

I was about to doze off when I felt someone cover my mouth with their large hand. I looked up to see Draco's eyes looking back at mine. He then motions me to sit beside him on the bench across from where Blaise and I were. I lightly move and lay Blaise down as he rolls on his side facing the bench. I sit down beside Draco and he quickly lays his head in my lap.

His eyes looking up at me before grabbing one of my headphones and putting it in his ear listening to music with me. He takes my free hand and places it on top of his head wanting me to play with his hair. I roll my eyes at him before running my fingers through his hair.

"Your like a dog sometimes." I lightly mutter looking back out of the window thinking he didn't hear me but boy I was wrong.

He sat up and took his hand and grabbed my face making me look at him, he then moved his hand down to my throat before pulling my face closer to him. I could see his eyes flicker from my lips to my eyes.

"I'm not the one that's gonna be whipped this weekend y/n." He puts on a little smirk making me gulp.

He then went back to his position of his head laying in my lap looking up at the ceiling.

"Draco I want you." I lightly mutter.

He chuckles before speaking.

"We will have plenty time for that when we get to my bedroom." He simply says smiling at me causing me to shake my head before I push him up off of me. I was now standing in front of him, I could see his lustful eyes looking back at me as I smirked.

I grabbed hold of his tie pulling him up from the seat and placing a kiss on his lips then down his jawline causing him to grip my waist tightly.

"Y/n, don't." He simply states in a low shaky voice.

I Let his tie go and pull away.

"Im going to the bathroom you have 2 choices, one you can meet me in there in 10 minutes or two I wont let you fuck me this week." I simply state shrugging my shoulders before making my way out of the compartment and to the bathroom. I get in the bathroom and lock the door behind me before hopping onto the sink and waiting to see what he would choose. A few minutes went by and I heard a little knock.

"Y/n open this fucking door right now." I could hear Draco's voice on the other side. He sounded mad at me.

"What happens if I don't Draco?" I question while smiling

"Well if you don't ill bust down the door." He simply says causing me to hop off the sink and unlocked the door.

As soon as he heard the door unlock he came through the door and locked it back. He instantly picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He sat me down on the sink as his waist was between my legs. He roughly kissed me as I kissed back and he soon made his way to my neck biting and sucking most likely leaving hickeys. My fingers found his hair as I lightly tugged on it.

He pulls away and quickly rips my shirt open and when I say ripped I mean actually ripped it. Just as he was unbuckling his belt the train stopped and we both groaned. I hopped off the sink and faced the mirror trying to fix my hair so others wouldn't see the oh so obvious purple marks draco had left.

I felt draco grab my wrist and spin my around. He grabs my throat and pulls me closer to him as he kissed me hungrily. He then moved my hair out of the way showing the hickeys.

"Don't hide these, understood?" He says looking deep into my eyes.

"But draco your parents." I simply state causing him to shrug showing me that he didn't really care.

"Fine follow me." He simply says.

"Draco your such a dumbass sometimes." I roll my eyes at him as he finally realizes that I cant go outside because of the no shirt thing.

"Fine ill be right back." He says before unlocking the bathroom door and walking out coming back not to long after.

He threw his Quidditch hoodie at me that read Malfoy on the back with his number. I quickly threw the hoodie on and went to grab my stuff while draco did the same as we exited the train. I seen blaise about to fall over. I then see the one face I never wanted to see here. Pansy.

She instantly goes to draco and wraps her arms around his torso. She then looks at me and snarls.

"What the hell is this bitch doing here?" She questions looking back at draco then at me again "And in your hoodie?"

"Now pansy haven't I taught you a few things about calling me names that really mean you?" I Question before walking closer to her.

"If not I can teach you them again." I simply stay making a move like I was about to punch her causing her to flinch. I laugh and shove past her and make my way over to blaise as he instantly throws his arm around my shoulder making me hold him up.

~~~Time skip to Malfoy's house~~~

We all showed up at Malfoy manor. This place was huge. I stood outside just as everyone was going inside. It was so beautiful on the outside and I knew the inside would be even better. I then seen the snowflakes slowly start to fall from the sky. I looked up at the sky smiling. I was then picked up in the air. I quickly wrap my legs around the persons waist.

I look down at who it was and seen Draco with a smile on his face. I watched as the snow flakes fell onto us and in our hair. I smile at him before kissing him passionately. His warm lips against mine as I placed both of my hands on either side of his face.

We might not be together but I wasn't gonna lie that I had started to have emotions towards this blonde headed dork. Sure he is a complete ass sometimes but there is the other side. The one that hardly anyone sees and that's his soft side. When he is like that its the best time in the world for me.

I smile into the kiss as we both finally pull away resting our foreheads against each others.

"What was that for?" He questions smiling.

"Just to say thank you." I simply say hugging him with he chin resting on his shoulder. He then sits me down and signaling me to go ahead of him. As we walk into the house blaise instantly stands infront of me in a protective manner.

I lightly place my hand on his shoulder and whisper to him.

"Whats wrong blaise?" Just as I finished my sentence I heard a familiar voice.

"Narcissa the dinner room is set." I heard as the one person that broke me stepped infront of our group smiling brightly like he was the best person to ever walk on planet earth.

"Ethan.." I mumble out barley above a whisper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n sorry for any spelling mistakes but here is chapter 14 :)