☕️ Coffee Date ☕️

Ship: Jake x Lia
Type: fluff

Lia's POV

Today I invited Jake to a popular coffee shop in our city. I didn't think he was going to show up, considering our awkwardness, but either way, I still get a coffee! I've been to this place once or twice with Zoey, but I don't know how much a drink costs because Zoey was always paying with Drew's money.

Once I got there, I requested a table for two, so in case Jake did come, there would be at least somewhere he could sit. After getting to my seat, I got out my phone to see three texts from Jake asking for the location of the coffee shop. I was honestly kind of shocked as I typed in the location and checked Instagram.

Ten minutes later, Jake turned up. He was wearing black ripped jeans, a grey shirt and Nike trainers. Meanwhile, I was wearing a magenta woolly jumper, bright blue jeans and black heels.

I took his hand and took him to our seat. He was honestly impressed with the standard of the coffee shop. We both ordered two tall black coffees and waited for them to arrive.

We mostly talked about the band competition, but there were also some other mini topics that we engaged conversation about. We were just talking about Stranger Things when our coffees finally came. It was very delicious and we soon finished them.

When we payed, we walked out of the coffee shop, hand in hand. I'm pretty sure Jake didn't notice, but I sure as hell did. I didn't say anything, though, I liked the feeling of my hand intertwined with his. He finally noticed when we had gotten back to my house. I pretended to be oblivious to the action as he kept on apologising and blushing. We waved goodbye to each other shortly after.

I closed my door and raced up the stairs to my bedroom and started hugging my pillow. I had a really good time! Fifteen minutes after, I got a text from someone. When I checked who, I saw that it was Jake. He was asking if we could go on another date soon. He called it a date! I agreed and continued hugging my pillow, thinking about the date.

381 words
Ight imma do a request now-