Siblings.

So, remember, this is fiction. Not all of this is going to be true.

~Jordon~

Getting smothered with a pillow at 5:30 in the morning by your older brother is something that you want to avoid. Especially when it is the weekend, and all you want to do is sleep in the whole day. This is exactly what happened to me; Jake, my brother jumped on me, took my pillow from underneath my head and smothered me with it for a few seconds until I started to fight. Jake could be a complete f*cker some days. Soon I'll have to lock my door.

"Wake up, you ass-face!" Jake shouted, covering my face with my pillow once again.

"Would you stop, you f*cking f*ck?" I say, the pillow muffling my scream.

Jake loved to torture me. It was his specialty, but I guess every sibling antagonizes another. He loved me to death, and he'd only let nothing but himself lay a finger on me. Of course he knew that I was tough, that I could stick up for myself.

"Do you kiss our mom with that mouth?" Jake smacked me with the pillow, "Oh my God, you do!"

"Shut up!" I groan, "Why can't you just leave me alone?"

Oh wait, I knew the answer to that, he loves me and he's giving me "brotherly love". He could've at least waited until 10 o' clock, when it's the time I awake. The only time to stay up late is on weekends, with a sibling it is rather hard.

It was hard to get Jake off of me. I had to grab the back of his shirt and throw him off my bed. He landed on the hard-wood floor, which made mom scold us from the kitchen. Falling on top of Jake, I pulled my whole comforter off my bed and piled it on his face. Quickly I got up, but was sent to the floor by him grabbing my right ankle. Breaking free from his grip was like escaping death; very hard. Luckily I managed, and I ran down the hall in my boxers.

My mother and father made a rule not to run around half naked in the house. My dad wasn't home, he was at work, so I wouldn't get my ass whooped over it. I would get screamed at by my mom though. I ran passed her, then into the living room.

"God-Damn it, Jordon Kristopher Terrell! Get some clothes on now!" Is what Ma yelled, her voice filled with anger and frustration.

I sat in the living room, waiting for Jake. His footsteps came from the hallway. Soon, he dashed into the living room towards me, knocking me off the couch and onto the floor.

Our mom is going to be pissed. When it came to wrestling in the house and running around in your underwear, the whole household came down. When mom's not happy, no one is happy.

"Get off me-"

"Don't even say nothin' to me, boy, you like a mother fu-"

"Jake, you get your ass in here right now!" Ma yelled, which made Jake leap up and scramble into the kitchen, "Jordon, get some clothes on!"

**
~George~

Dominique Alexa Ragan is one of the most wonderful things that ever happened to me. She came into the world in July 6, 1984. Dom is a reason I love to live, because I get to see her face everyday. Dominique may be a stubborn sister at times, but she's nothing more than an angel.

It probably sounds a bit weird, but watching her sleep was like watching a gentle butterfly sit on a flower. She was beautiful, and when she came into my life I swore to protect her. Maybe it was because of how delicate Dominique was, or how mom never really even cared about her after weaning her off baby formula.

Our mom was never really around. She was always working or going out to a bar getting drunk or possibly out in an alleyway buying drugs. Dad was caring, but was always working grave-yard shifts, which meant he would sleep all day and work at night. He would only get some days off to spend them with his kids. Those days were the most normal days in my life. Mother would be happy and sober, and she would also spend time with us kids then.

Today wasn't one of those days. Mom was god knows where. Dad was at work, and I was quietly watching Dom sleep in her room. The house was very still that you could hear the clock tick. Once I turn 18 I'm getting a house that Dominique and I are going to live in.

Dominique turned over, her eyes half open, "George, stop watching me sleep!"

She threw a pillow at her door, and I quickly slammed the door and chuckled.

**
~Danny~

"So the new kids are George, Jordon, and Jorel?" Tian asks me as we sat on the couch.

"Yeah." I smirk, crossing my arms as I sit by her.

Mom was doing the laundry on the other couch. She would look at us once and awhile, listening to us as we conversed about school.

"Jorel is a nice guy." Tian says, "He's going to be a really nice friend."

"What's his last name? Dacker?" Mom asked, folding some pants.

"Decker." I correct.

The TV played Cartoon Network as we visited. It was some background noise so the house wasn't too quiet. Our mom had a pet-peeve of the house being quiet. It's probably because we are quiet, and her first reaction is to check on us and see if we are doing something bad. We would never get away with stealing candy before dinner because she always listened.

Even though Tian was a year older than me, I still felt like the protective big brother. It drove me nuts that she went to a different school, but that will soon change once my mom gets papers about changing schools. With that, I'll always be near her if something happened.

Tian brushed some of her brunette hair out of her face, "Can we go for a walk?"