𝟏𝟐: 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫

*****

*****

"Hey babe, where were you?" Sweet Pea asked approaching me with Fangs and Toni.

I got off my bike and sighed. "I was making a deal with the devil." I said rolling my eyes.

"Jughead said y'all went to see Malachai. What deal could you have possibly made with him." Toni says with a nervous look.

"Well." I said taking a deep breath knowing that Sweet Pea wouldn't like such deal. "I challenged him to a race. If we win, the Ghoulies back down and they stop dealing in the Southside." I said looking between Fangs and Toni.

"What if they win?" Fangs asked looking at me with a worried face.

"If they win..." I said looking between Fangs and Sweet Pea. "They can continue polluting the Southside, they take the Whyte Wyrm as well as the Trailer Park, and a date with Malachai." I said looking down from Sweet Pea.

"Adalynn you can't be serious." Toni said as she looed between Sweet Pea and I.

"Was that date really necessary for the deal." Sweet Pea said shaking his head.

"Look guys I said I would do anything to protect the Serpents. This is the least I can do." I said putting my hands inside my pocket.

"Come on guys." Fangs said putting a smile on his face. He walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Besides we all know that Adalynn is a beast when it comes to street racing." Fangs said shaking me a bit.

I walked over to Sweet Pea and lifted his chin so I could meet his eyes. "Talk to me Sweets." I said with a small smile.

"Fine..." He says rolling his eyes and sighing afterwards.

"I just hope this don't end badly." Toni said looking between Sweet Pea and I.