Whats Left behind

Y/n:
I woke up in a bright room. The smell of hand sanitizer and plastic filled my nose as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Oh my gosh, Y/n." A familiar voice said. "Aunt Kenma? What are you doing here?" I returned her hug in confusion. "Do you not remember sweety?" Suddenly it hit me. The blood. The pain. My mother. My father.

Tears started to well in my eyes. "Yes, I remember.." A stranger stood up from the seat next to where my aunt was sitting. "That's great. I'd like to ask you a few questions."

💕Time skip💕 (It's three in the morning give me a break)

After answering all the detectives questions, I got discharged from the hospital and my aunt drove me back to my house. Well it wasn't going to be my house anymore. I wasn't old enough to live on my own let alone sustain my own needs by myself. So I was moving in with my aunt and her family. The money from the house would go to my college funds. Like my dad wanted. He wanted the best for me. But honestly I just wanted to stay right here.

In my hometown. With my friends. Not in Tokyo with a bunch of strangers in a city I don't know. Why did my life have to fall apart all of a sudden.

I decided to text my best friends:

Y/n💕: Hey guys I have some bad news😰

Hayami🏐💛: Oooh y/n I'm Sorry bout ur dad🥺😭🤧

Red head mom🙄❤️: Hayami not now.

                   Y/n💕: Its ok Akane I don't mind
Hayami🏐💛: so wuts
up gorl?!

Y/n💕: I'm moving to Tokyo with my aunt..

Red head mom🙄❤️:
Y/n me and Hayami are
currently both coming over
So be ready for a bunch of
Hugs ok?
                                    Y/n💕: okay

Time Skip (again it's 3am)

Hayami and Akane pulled up in my old driveway. Me and my aunt had already packed up the rest of my things and I was already to go. All I needed was to hug my best friends and band mates goodbye..

"IM GONNA MISS YOU Y/N!" Hayami cried.
I gave her the biggest hug knowing that her emotions got the best of her.
"I'm gonna miss you too. But I'm not going too far so we can always hang out on the weekends and practice"

Hayami nodded and let me go so I could give Akane a hug as well.

"We'll promise to visit as frequently as possible Y/N."

"Mhm! And I'll come to as many volleyball games as I can ok Hayami?"

"Ok" Hayami said in a glum way.

The time came when my aunt said we had to leave. I gave my friends one last hug goodbye, got in the car and drove off.

This was kinda short but I've been really busy lately and kinda lost motivation to write🥲