Happy New Years Eve!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE MY GREMLIN CHILDREN, READERS AND AUTHORS!

Tis the time to be jolly, and if it shows 11:60 at Midnight I will actually scream. We got fireworks, Tamales, hot cocoa and more! I am truly proud of this, and can not wait for the new year of 2021 because 2020 was actual shit. Those who now, know that this year was supposed to be the end of my first years in high school (College for Dawn and other British peeps), and supposed to start my second year.

This was a sad year, but it got better as time went by, because I made a family on here.

I thank my children for giving me something to live for, and me seeing them get virtual grandchildren, making me a grand father, only furthered my happiness.

I thank my grandchildren for being chaotic (EAT DIRT IF YOU WANT KID) and always making me smile when I see them commenting on my books.

I thank people who comment on my books, give me feedback and also give me ideas on my stories and future stories. I truly love that.

I than my writer friends who staye with me, like Breakbot who I will always try my best to be there for, and PaleKitten who fuels me with ideas and inspiration. Check them out please.

I thank those who supported me this year with me coming out as a bisexual bitch and trans ftm. I met amazing people because of that and I am truly happy. We love the gays.

I thank Dawn an Jack, for making me happy. We will become a trio of streamers like the Dream Team, being poly, trans and supporting the LGBTQIA+ community.

I thank everyone for making life bearable and curing me slightly of my depression.

I hope you guys had an amazing year, better than mine, and I keep on hoping you guys stay happy.

This dad won't be leaving soon.

I may be grounded, but I will always come back because I (TECHNOBLADE) never DIES! HAHAHA! I am immortal until proven. Fight me. JK, don't, I am a weak dad/grandpa.

But I do hope you guys have an amazing 2021 year starting tomorrow, and I hope you guys enjoyed this chaotic 2020. Truly shitty year, but I couldn't ask for meeting amazing people. Also, 169, love ya.

Bi bi

-Ahn <3

HAVE A GREAT NEW YEARS!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!!!!