The Wedding

This is it guys final chapter. Thank you again! I had so much fun making this! Spy AU Next week!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith nervously put on his red tie. He was so ready. He had been waiting for this day since he was 5 years old. Prince Lance Taylor of Altea was his gonna be his husband in an hour. A tear streamed down his cheek.

"Crying already?" Shiro was leaning on the door to his room. "Who am I kidding, of course you are!" Keith ran to Shiro and hugged him tightly. "Thank you for everything, Shiro." now it was Shiro's turn to cry."Oh Keith."

Lance was pacing around the room. Allura was trying to get him to wear his outfit. "Lance, hurry up. There's a good chance, Keith is waiting! I have everything ready so stop worrying!" Lance huffed." What if the outfit's not good enough. What if Keith doesn't like it!" Allura snapped her fingers in her brother's face."Keith loves you, he doesn't care what you wear. He just wants to marry you, not your outfit!" Lance smiled."Thank you 'Lura." Allura started crying. "I know"

Lance was at the podium with Alfor there with him. They decided it was going to be a small wedding. The party was going to be the whole cities of Marmora and Altea combined.  Alfor had apologized to both Keith and Lance. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't want you to marry your soulmates, I had a rough history." Lance smiled. "Thanks Dad" Keith said. Lance whipped his face and turned to Keith, a grin on his face. Keith was blushing furiously. Alfor wrapped his arms around Keith, and hugged him. Tears were in his eyes. "I love being called Dad!"

Lance smiled it had been two months since the whole fiasco. He now waited anxiously as Keith appeared.

His outfit was simple, but Keith was still the prettiest, most perfect boy alive

His outfit was simple, but Keith was still the prettiest, most perfect boy alive. Keith looked at Lance, blushing in amazement. They wore the exact same outfit, just Lance's was blue.

 They wore the exact same outfit, just Lance's was blue

Keith walked up to the altar, Shiro as his best man. Hunk and Shay were tearing up in the back. Matt didn't cry, but he did smile for once. Pidge was sobbing. "K-KLANCE I-IS CANNON!" She squealed, turning a few heads. Keith and Lance held hands and took their oaths.

"Do you, Prince Lance Taylor McClain, take Prince Keith Akira Kogance to be your lawfully wedded husband? "Lance smiled "I do."

"Do you, Prince Keith Akira Kogane, take Prince Lance Taylor McClain to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Keith grinned."I do"

Alfor started tearing up. "You may now kiss the groom." Lance dipped Keith and kissed him passionately. Everyone cheered. Lotor in the back yelled out"I know them!"

--Time skip to party UWU------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was having a great time. Pidge  and Matt were drinking wine like they don't care. Hunk and Shay went overboard and prepared a feast. Allura was dancing with some alteans here and there. She liked dancing with a girl named Romelle. Alfor and Krolia were looking proud and crying in a corner. Shiro was talk to a handsome altean called Adam, whose orange marks were glowing. Shiro was blushing like a madman, not having the slightest clue what the marks meant. Keith would break it to him later. Keith and Lance were outside together holding hands.

Lance remembered something. He looked at Keith and smiled.

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Keith smiled and teared up as Lance offered him his hand. He sang along.

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

While they were dancing, Keith leaned into Lance's shoulder,"Put your head on my shoulder." sang Lance and Keith in harmony. Keith looked up and kissed Lance softly. They both looked to the stars. Two stars were shining brightly. Rosa and James. Keith's dad and Lance's mom.

"I guess it never was forbidden"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 years later

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Daddy? Did you and Papa kiss a lot?" asked Sophia McClain-Kogane. She was a galra/altean  with her daddy's violet /yellow eyes. Her marks were a soft purple. Keith smiled at his daughter," Yes we did." Rachel McClain-Kogane sighed dreamily."I want something like that when I grow up." Rachel was a girl with black hair and a light tan skin. Her eyes were a crystal blue. Her marks a light teal or cyan. 

Lance walked in. "Hey babe, my little princesses." He kissed Keith on the temple. He held Sophia and kissed her soft nose. Sophia giggled, a giggle similar to the one he fell in love with. "What about me Papa?" Rachel pouted. Lance chuckled."Come here, mi cariño." Keith learned some Spanish, when he found out Lance's Cuban background. "What about me?" Keith said tilting his head in a teasing manner. "You too, mi amor." Keith hugged all three of them. Keith and Sophia made a soft purr. Rachel did something weird. She purred too. Keith gasped"Rachel, you purred! It's your galra." Rachel blushed."Maybe!" Lance laughed. He looked at Keith with a few tears in his eyes. 

"Thank you for giving me this blessing" Keith blushed.

"I love you, mi cariño" Lance let go of the girls and held Keith closely. He kissed him sweetly. for the sake of the children.

"I love you too, mi amor."

Fin~