one

a/n: i deleted colby and the cafe since i wanted to try something out with a mean douche bag colby. because it's just hot so please let me know what you think and share this story with friends :)

blakeleigh~

my eyes fluttered open at the sound of my blaring alarm clock. i slung my arm over and turned it off groaning in the process.

i put a black silk robe on over my shorts and shirt where it met my knees and walked downstairs where it was empty. my little sister, maddie, then came out of her room in the same robe as me except hers was white.

she was only 3 years younger than me. i was 17 and she was 14. "well good morning sunshine" i yawned. "i hate mornings" she said grumpily and walked downstairs with me to the kitchen.

we've always been close but not emotionally. i mean i would tell her a few things here and there and she would too but we never were close enough to where we told each other everything.

"where's dad?" she asked getting out the yogurt. "probably in his office like usual" i sighed getting come fresh fruits out.

we would always make ourselves a fruit and yogurt bowl to eat. "yeah probably" she said getting some bowls and silverware out.

we cut the fruit and put it together with the yogurt and sat down at the table to eat. "last night i overheard him and his body guard friends that we are getting new guards" she said.

"you really gotta stop eavesdropping on his conversations. one day he's gonna say something you're not gonna like" i warned her.

"yeah but what if they are cute" she said giving me a look. without any hesitation, we looked at each other and ran upstairs to our bedrooms to change clothes and get ready.

i've never really wanted to look for a man but i like to look pleasant when i'm around them. and no i not asking for it.

i got out some ripped jeans and a red crop top with some black shoes.

i brushed my hair out and did my daily routine to make myself feel clean.

after about 20 minutes we both walked out of our rooms and shook our heads at each other. "i don't even know why your getting ready. they're probably like 20-30 years old" i said since she was only 14.

"hey shush. they don't gotta know" she said in a sassy tone. i shook my head and we headed downstairs to put our bowls and stuff up before dad got mad.

i took my phone out and sat on the couch while maddie got on her computer. about 30 minutes later, my dad came out of his office.

"madison. blakeleigh. come to my office please" he said before going back into his office. "told ya" maddie said.

we got up and walked into his office and sat down in the chairs in front of his desk.

"today you guys will no longer be unattended. our rivals want to do anything in their power to get to both of you. mainly you blakeleigh" he said looking at me.

"so we had new recruits come in today and they will monitor you from now on. micheal peterson and colby brock." he said.

behind him was a tall man and looks like he was around 20-24 years old. there was another one that was also tall and had dark blue streaks in his hair.

"ok who gets who" i asked. "micheal will go with madison. colby will go with you" he said. i heard maddie humph to my side.

"and they will start stalking us now?" i asked. "they are not stalking. they are simply keeping you safe blakeleigh. you both will have to be dispatched to different parts of the world until further notice." he explained.

"madison you will be going to León, Spain and blakeleigh you will be going to Sicily, Italy" he told us.

"so what are they gonna do?" i asked. "they will just watch out for you and they will do anything in their power to keep you safe" he said.

we understood now. "so when do we leave?" maddie asked. "in about an hour. you both already have some clothes where you will be staying but the first night you guys will be at a hotel until your guard takes you to the house you will be living at for a while" he explained.

we never got to protest about if we wanted to go to not so we didn't even try.

we walked out of his office and walked upstairs to get any thing we need. "you're lucky. you got the cute one" maddie said. "oh shut up. he looks like a douche anyway" i said.

she sighed and we went to our separate rooms to get what we needed.

45 mins later

we went back downstairs and gave each other a hug before leaving in our personal uber

colby and i went to the airport first and got a private plane to Sicily. as we walked onto the plane, i felt a strong smell of cologne realizing colby was behind me.

i began to walk a little faster thinking i was going to slow. we made it to the seats and i sat in the left one while he sat in the right one beside me.

we began to take off and i hated flying. without thinking i grabbed colbys arm with my hand and closed my eyes.

as i felt the plane settle i realized i was holding his arm and looked at him.

his eyes faced down in his phone unbothered.

i quickly took my hand back from his arm and put it down out of embarrassment. "sorry" i mumbled out.

he didn't answer. "damn. the silent treatment" i said before getting on my phone and texting my boyfriend. we never talked and i've thought about breaking up with him a few times and my dad doesn't even like him.

"fucking bitch" i said without thinking since he posted a story even though he left me on delivered. i texted him confronting him about it.

i got mad and closed my phone putting it on the table in front of me and looking out the window over the city. "do you not talk?" i asked still looking out the window.

with no response i look over at him wondering if he even heard me.

"hellooo?" i asked. i never liked being in a quiet room since i always had someone to talk to unless i had music playing.

"i have no reason to talk and neither do you so shut it"

a/n: i deleted colby and the cafe since i wanted to try something out with a mean douche bag colby. because it's just hot so please let me know what you think and share this story with friends :)