Found

That was such an amazing show but boy I'm tired "Royce says" as he's walking backstage in Madison square garden.

Don't talk or I'll kill you just shut up. Ouch please let me go please. give me all your money. I only have 5 dollars.

They took them out of my hand and punched me in the face since you don't have anything else we want give us your cell phone.

No but I need it I can't give this up. what do you choose your phone or your life?

I give up my phone ok I really don't have anything else to give you. well we still aren't satisfied so here you go.

They stuck me with a needle and I go unconscious. then I don't remember anything but falling asleep.

Royce pov: alright tomorrow we don't have a concert but on Friday we have one in Miami so tomorrow night we'll fly out.

Alright man see you then. I was walking out of the theater when I saw someone laying in a pile of stage clothes.

I go and see if they're ok I see this girl unconscious there just lying on the set.

I sit her up and try to shake her awake hello excuse me wake up please.

Finally after awhile she started opening her eyes.

Are you okay I ask her? I .....I'm not sure ouch I see her clutch her arm and stomach.

Wow you look so hurt please let me take you to the hospital. no I'm okay thank you as I stand up my world goes round and I almost fall.

No you're not okay please I would feel much better if you would let me take you to the doctor.

Okay. here grab my hand and I'll lead you to the suv.

Where to mr.rojas the hospital please. on our way to the hospital she starts crying.

Shh it's okay don't be scared I tell her. and finally we arrive at the hospital.