⚔️𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗷𝗶𝗻𝗻'𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀 ⚔️

Author note : this takes place in an alternate universe where Darth Vader is still alive and has taken on one of the twins whose name is Artemis as his apprentice since Artemis turned to the dark side but Artemis has no idea that Darth Vader was t...

Author note : this takes place in an alternate universe where Darth Vader is still alive and has taken on one of the twins whose name is Artemis as his apprentice since Artemis turned to the dark side but Artemis has no idea that Darth Vader was the one who killed the twins mother and was plotting to kill their father next. And also in this universe Qui-Gon Jinn (the twins father) is still alive but hes in hiding which is what he had to do to keep his sons safe but Artemis thinks he abandoned him and his twin when he didn't. Mikael is the owner of his father's and mother's light sabers. Also in this universe all storm troopers serve Vader.

Please don't take all this literally! It's just an AU!

Thank you.

Side note : I made these twins myself so they are my own creations. I am the owner of these two.

Also these two were requested by sithbxby- my bestie. I love them very much uwu, their rps are the bomb in a good way! Anyone can rp with them tho lol.
🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

🌹𝗙𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲🌹
Mikael Jinn
Artemis Jinn

"hi I'm Mikael and this is my twin Artemis. Say hi Artemis.. *Artemis gives a glare * okay then"

🌹𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲🌹
Mikael
Artemis

"that's our names. Handpicked by our father"

🌹𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲🌹
Mikael, Mikey, dumbass(by his twin), good twin, twin A, cuddle bear (by his twin), dad's replica (by his twin), mommas boy

Artemis, Artie, dark twin, evil twin, Twin B, angry Boi, shit head (by his twin), mini Darth Vader (by the storm troopers), dark Jedi, secret softie (only around his twin), cold one.

"most of the names are names we only call each other but feel free to call us any names you think of"

🌹𝗔𝗴𝗲🌹
16 years old
16 years old

"Artemis is 3 minutes older tho but we are the same age. He still says he's the big brother hehe"

🌹𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 🌹
Male
Male

"we are both male and no you cannot check you pervert!"
🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿