'We Really Shouldn't Do This.."

"We really shouldn't do this..."

"Come on! It'll be fun!"

"You're crazy, Mouth." Stef snapped as she stared at the large funnel of water, the liquid racing down the tunnel to reach the inevitable end. Her vision had been blurry for hours, the recent breaking of her glasses had left her a little uneasy as she never fully saw anything around her. She could barely make out the image of Mouth giving a small nervous smile.

Mouth shrugged a little, his eyes moving to look down the tunnel of water as Mikey stared at the slide with interest. Mouth paused, muttering something to himself about how 'it can't be that bad' and 'Mikey will go and it'll be fine' among other things.

"It doesn't look that bad." Mouth said nonchalantly, the uneasiness seeped through his voice and seemed to bounce off the cave walls louder than wanted.

"Says the one that can look." Stef grumbled as she blinked harder to try to see the rest of the cave around her. Mouth turned to look at her, a sheepish look on his face. It wasn't a sight seen often, if Stef wasn't so occupied with the slide to their possible deaths, she'd have found herself privileged at finding Mouth actually sheepish.

"Sorry. I forgot about your glasses." Mouth admitted as he tilted his head down a little, his gaze finding the floor much more interesting than Stef's face. Stef gave a grim smile, her lips not quite pulling up enough to make it an actual nice expression.

"Apparently so did everyone else." She observed as she squinted at her surroundings. Mouth hummed quietly before looking back to the water slide

"Want me to help you to the slide?" Mouth asked quietly, his reputation couldn't be damaged by the offer. Especially not with Data right next to them. Stef's eyes widened and she turned to her to look at Mouth. A genuine smile pulled to her lips, a hint of teasing appearing in the cracks of the grin.

"Did you just offer to help me, Mouth?" Stef teased, her eyes immediately taking notice of Mouth's expression change. From what was an authentic look of curiosity turned into an annoyed frown in about three seconds.

"Do you want help or not? I'll leave you up here for the murderers." Mouth lied as he stared blankly at Stef. She paused very briefly before nodding. Mikey, following Brand's orders, pushed himself through the slide and down the watery tunnel. Mouth grabbed a hold of Stef's right hand and arm with both of his own hands and guided her to the start of the slide.

"Thanks." Stef said quietly as Mouth sat behind her and pushed them down the slide. Mouth smiled and gave a very short nod before he looked to the slide and held his breath as a splash of water came up and whipped itself into their faces. They plunged down a dip in the slide, Mouth half-flailing as Stef straightened out to avoid making it worse. They arrived at a split in the slide and separated.

Mouth could've sworn he heard Stef yell his name.

Did he yell Stef's name too?

Mouth forgot for a second before he slid halfway up the wall of the slide and went completely backwards around a corner. He turned around last second before dropping from the highest hole and landing feet first into the water.

Rising from out of the water, Mouth looked around him. Mikey had already splashed into the large area of water and was hugging Data. Brand and Andy were next to him and he suddenly became very aware of the fact that Stef was standing in front of him. Without even thinking, Mouth launched himself into Stef and hugged her, far too thankful to be alive than to care about his reputation.

a//n:  sorry it's a bit short!  I was running on a timer when I wrote this!  I'll be updating the second one as soon as I put this one out and be trying to update it as often as I can!  I hope you all enjoy!