finding out

TW: mentions of death threats. if you've been through that, i hope you are okay. you're amazing <3

(wilburs pov)
i notice that twitter was finding out about techno and y/n.

user1-
techno and y/n kinda sus-

user2-
respect their privacy<3

user3-
ikr they're definitely together it's honestly annoying
|
|
|
user4-
like y/n is lowkey annoying
|
|
|
user2-
she's so unproblematic, leave them alone.

user5-
techno deserves better

user 4-
why are they even hiding there relationship
like does y/n know she'll get hate
|
|
|
user8-
their relationship is private and y/n
is so unproblematic. leave them alone.

user9-
y/n is literally a hoe and a slut. she's disgusting
|
|
|
user10-
they are literally so annoying too.

i assume that y/n and techno are still asleep, so i decided to handle it myself

Wilbur
@WilburSoot
peoples private lives are private for a reason. leave them alone and let them live. y/n doesn't need any toxicity because people are jealous of them. leave techno and y/n alone. it's annoying and so inappropriate.
|
|
|
Dream
@dreamwastaken
i'm honestly so disappointed. y/n and techno are people with l i v e s. don't interfere with their private lives because you don't like it. y/n and techno are people just like you. please leave them alone.
|
|
|
Niki
@nihachu
y/n is an amazing person. leave her and techno alone. stop the hate. no one deserves the hate so we would all appreciate it if you stopped. things are private, not public so please stop. she doesn't deserve it.
|
|
|
Quackity
@quackityHQ
i hate how we all have to speak on this, but y/n isn't a bad person who deserves this hate. she is such a wonderful person who deserves what she has. please stop.
|
|
|
Karl
@karljacobs
guys please stop the hate, it's not cool. no one deserves it, especially y/n.
|
|
|
Tommy
@tommyinnit
agreed. none of it is cool. y/n is an AMAZING person and i don't understand all the hate she gets. she's never done anything to upset anyone please please please just stop.

I was glad everyone had something to say about it. it was really pissing me off, and i knew that y/n was going to be very self conscious so i messaged her.

y/n

hey y/n, you should address the hate, remember that you're amazing and that you or techno don't deserve it. i hate to see it and i'm trying not to leash out. please make sure to address it because no one, especially you deserves it.
-read-

she was awake and i knew she'd seen the tweets.

(your pov)

i saw all the death threats and disgusting messages towards me. i was aware i had haters, but i wasn't aware that most of them were against me. i knew that everyone was was worried so of course i made a tweet.

Y/n
@smOlmunchkin
hello everyone, i appreciate all of the support i'm getting from my friends and some fans. i'm aware of the hate and the death threats towards me as well. i'm sorry if i upset anyone, but my private life belongs to me and to me only. please don't try and send hate to anyone else for trying to help me. please remember that we all have lives outside of streaming and posting. again, sorry if i did anything to upset you, but please don't send hate to anyone trying to help me. i'll be off of social media thank you for the people trying to help me :)
(A/N i know you cant really write this long of a tweet but, FOR THE PLOT)

i see a lot of hate, and i couldnt help but breakdown. i felt horrible especially for techno. i was in my restroom, hiding.

(timeskip)
(technos pov)

i wake up realizing i was alone. i noticed that i had a lot of twitter notifications, so i check twitter. the first thing i see was y/n's tweet.

...what?

i look through twitter and find everyone's tweets.

i search and i find people telling y/n to die and seeing people call her names. i knew she wasn't okay, but i didn't know where she was.

(your pov)
i hear footsteps from outside of the restroom. knowing it was techno i quickly wipe my tears and begin to splash water on my face.

he knocks

techno: "y/n?"
i hear him say softly

i hum in response
i open the door and before i could say anything he pulls me into a hug.

techno: "it's okay. you're amazing and i love you. don't listen to them, okay? you're the best person i've met."
he says softly

i bury my head in his chest and he embraces me.

techno: "remember that ok?"
he holds my face in his hands and faces me to look up at him

he places a soft kiss on my head
y/n: "thank you"

me and techno embrace for a while

techno: "do you wanna go somewhere?"

y/n: "i'm pretty sure it's gonna rain today"

techno: "that's the point"

i chuckle

y/n: "okay then, let's go"

___________________

A/N
i hope that you guys enjoy this little filler chapter.

if you've ever revived death threats remember your self worth. you are all amazing and so swag. you don't deserve any of it. i promise that you are loved and you are worth it. i'm extremely proud of you all and extremely glad that you're here today. keep your head up loves <3

ily<3