9

As I walked to my office I couldn't stop thinking about what Theresa said. I couldn't believe that people would think I got the job just because I had sex with the boss.

Stop thinking about it Pat you know it's not true. I kept telling myself.

I don't care what people think all I need to focus on is doing my job well and hopefully in due time I can start a company of my own.

I sat in my office and finished my assignment. After I was finished I started working on a  file that was on my desk.

4 hours later

I heard a lot of movements outside and when I went to look I realized that all the other workers were leaving. I checked my phone and realized that it was 5'o clock.

I started getting ready to leave during I contemplated whether or not to give the files to Mr James.

After a few minutes of arguing with myself I decided to give it to him.

I packed my stuff and walked to Mr James' office. I knocked on the door but I got no reply. After standing there like an idiot for 2 minutes I opened the door and placed it on his desk.

As soon as I left the documents on his desk I left for home. On my way out I say the janitor working ,

"Good evening sir is there anything that I can help you with?"

"No thank you, darling, I will be finished in about 30 minutes", he replied

"Well okay then, my name is Pat by the way", I informed him.

"What a lovely name, my name is Brady."

"Goodnight Mr brady."

"Goodnight Pat."

After bidding each other goodnight I left for home. About 30 minutes of standing at the bus stop a bus going my way finally appeared. I got on the bus telling the driver goodnight.

While on the bus I kept thinking about Mr Brady. I didn't expect the janitor of the company to be a Caucasian male. Base on the racism and a tad bit of sexism that I gathered form my first day of working I expected the janitor to be a coloured woman.

It really didn't mattered because Mr Brady seemed like he was a genuinely nice person. He had the personality of one of those grandfather that children dreamed of if I was a child I would have believed that he was Santa Claus 🎅 checking up on me.

The bus soon came to a stop and I got off upon reaching home I was met by my mom who bombarded me with questions about my day.

I took a shower and came back downstairs and gave her a run down of my day over dinner and over a movie she gave me one of her own day, at about 9:30pm we decided to call it a night and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really hope that you enjoyed this capture.

I am extremely sorry for the long wait.

If you enjoyed please vote and if there is anything wrong please inform me in the comments.

Thank you for reading.😘😘😘😘😘