The start

(Your name= y/n)

You and Blaise Zabini were twins. But you didnt go to the same wizard school but when it was time for your 4th year your parents decided to send you to Hogwarts. You didn't mind this as you liked the school.

It was now 1st of September and you were on the platform 9-3/4 and a lot of pepole had heard romours about Blaise having a twin that would start at Hogwarts.

You walked with Blaise towards the train where he interduced you to his friends. He had interduced you to Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle and then he was going to interduce you to the last one in the group. He had Blond hair and gray eyes and a smirk on his face. "I'm Draco Malfoy" He said smiling. "Y/n Zabini" you said while blushing.

You went to sit on the train until an old woman's voice said "I'm miss Mcgonigal and I'm here to said that we have already decided who will sit in which compartment. She listed a bunch of unknown names until she said. "And the last compartment Harry Potter, Ronald Weasly, Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini and lastly y/n Zabini" some people gasped at your last  name as they found out the romours were true. You were just focusing on how you had to share a compartment which that stupid "Golden trio"

Everybody stepped inside the train and you, Draco and Blaise made your way to the compartment you were assigned. "Here" Draco said quietly standing outside a compartment door. He knocked then opened the door seeing  the 3 gryffindoors sitting at one of the sides in the compartment. You 3 sat down at the other side with Blaise at your left and Draco on your right.