chapter 20

*Time skip to when they were in college*

  Oikawa and his older sister have left to Argentina and have been living their life normally. Hinata had gone to Brazil and had still been dating Kageyama from a long distance. Kageyama had been accepted in the national volleyball team in Japan.

  later on, Hinata came back to Japan and had seen Oikawa on his way back. He stopped by and greeted, "hey Oikawa-san! How are you?" "I'm good what about you? It's been a while since we talked, ever since I went to Brazil." Oikawa answered.

  " I'm good! It has been a while since you went to Brazil. Did you like it there?" Hinata asked. " Yes I did it was a lovely place and with you there having fun with me, I enjoyed it even more!"Oikawa as answered with a fake smile.

     " That's great, it too me a while to get used to everything and learning portuguese was a bit harder than I thought. " Hinata said. " Ahh yes, I understand. When I was learning spanish it was kinda hard at first too."Oikawa Said

  " Hey shrimpy-chan want to stay at my place since your place is kinda far and its late? You'll get lost so it's better to go in the day." Oikawa said adding on. " Really! That would be great, I have to meet with my sister tommorow anyways." Hinata said following Oikawa to the door.

  " Come inside my parents aren't home since they left for the night,  and what does your sister look like right now I haven't seen her in a while either shrimpy-chan?" Oikawa said helping Hinata with his luggage. " She's still pretty cute and alot taller, she's playing volleyball and still practices ballet." Hinata said.

    " Do you kind if I go see her once you go over to your house?" " No I don't mind at all , she'll probably remember you as her prince again " they said as they walked towards the the quest room.

  " Great than I can see my princess again! Ill buy her a gift on the way. I'll get your mom something nice too, I bet she hasn't aged a bit since our farewells." Oikawa said happily. " She still looks young." Hinata added.

  " You can go take a shower and rest up for today. If you need anything you can call me." Oikawa said leaving the room. " Ok Oikawa-san!" Hinata said.

        *Hinata's point of view*
    After Oikawa left, I went to the bathroom and started taking a shower. I had accidentally forgotten my clothes. As I went outside of the bathroom with my towel on my waist, Oikawa had came in to leave me some food.

   He was surprised and put the food in a table on the corner of the room. He walked towards me and wishpered In my ear, " shrimpy-chan are you making me try to fuck you in here tonight?" He said. Shivers went down my spine when I heard that.

   " N-no, I just came to get my clothes."  I said making him try to understand a bit better. " Really because it looks like your trying to suduce me." He said as he licked his teeth. " What, do you really want to fuck me? If you do want to fuck me than try to pin me down for your first move." I said.

   " Well you asked for it, Shrimpy-chan" he said in a suductive voice. He grabbed my arms and pinned me on the wall. As he pinned me, we started to walk to the bed. He threw me in the bed and said, "be a good boy and don't run away"

    He started to kiss me and I kissed him back. His lips were soft and addictive. He started to take my towel off and threw it on the ground.

   * ⚠️Yaoi warning ⚠️ sorry to the people that don't ship oihina, I couldn't come with an idea so this is what I got*

   We continued to kiss and he continued to caress my chest. I started to take his pants off and threw them. I reached down to his dick and felt a felt that he was hard. I took his underwear off and started to play with his dick.

   "Oikawa, let me suck on your dick." I said. " It's daddy Oikawa to you, now suck on my dick untill I cum." Oikawa said pushing me down. I started to suck in his dick untill I noticed that it was to big for me to out in my mouth.

  I started to kiss it and suck in it until I heard Oikawa moan a little bit. He grabbed my head and shoved my head . His whole dick was in my mouth I continued to suck untill he came.

  He picked me up and started to rub my thighs with his dick near mine. He started to thrust and played with my dick. We went on for about 30 minutes and had stopped. We cleaned ourselves up from all the cum around us.

    After we cleaned up, we went to sleep and woke up the next day.

    * 3rd person point of view*

     After Oikawa and Hinata had woken up they started to get ready and headed to Hinata's house after they got the gifts. They knocked on the door and saw Hinata's family again.

   "Hey onni-chan! Welcome back! Natsu said happily after she greeted her onni-chan she saw her prince again. "Hello my prince!" "Hello my princess! Where's Angie?" 

    "She's in the kitchen making food for you guys. Come in already don't stand outside you'll get tired. " Natsu said. " Hey Mom Shōyō-kun and Oikawa-san are here!" Natsu said happily.

" Hey Angie! How are you?" Oikawa said. "I'm great Oikawa. What brings you here?" Angie asked. "I came to see you guys it's been a while since I've seen you guys and I missed you guys alot. " Oikawa said with a smile.

   " I missed you too Oikawa" Angie Said. " I got you guys gifts. Here." Oikawa said setting them on the table. Hinata had given Natsu her gift. "Thank you onii-chan! I love it so much!" Natsu exclaimed. Her gift were new ballet shoes and a picture of her favorite idol that was signed by him.

   "Hey Mom I got you a gift! I think you'll love it!" He said giving her the gift. She opened her gift and exclaimed. " Shōyō-kun this is such a nice gift thank you!" Angie said. Her gift was a cute small dog.

    After that they opened Oikawa's gift the girls were happy about the gifts and thanked them. Oikawa's gift to Natsu were new pair of earrings that were the star and the moon, his other gift to her was a necklace that said princess.

   Angie's gift from Oikawa was a nice dress that he got from China. The dress had a beautiful design and had seemed that you couldn't find it anywhere. She got a pair of shoes and a necklace that said her name. 

   Natsu and Angie loved the gifts. Oikawa asked Hinata to meet up with Oikawa do they could spend time together alone.