New years kiss(O.C.)

(Tiana's POV)

I was at the Cooper residence spending time with Omar and Rife while their family is making food for their annual New Years party. Since it's COVID we can only have his family and my family attend it, but it's whatever. Oh my bad let me introduce myself, I am Tiana. I am Omar Cooper's best friend. Anyways I'm very excited for this New Years cause this will be the night I give Omar a New Years kiss. Right now we are watching Paw Patrol when i felt a smack on my forehead. I already know who it was so I turned to Sharife and glared at him

"SHARIFE OMAR COOPER, KEEP TRYING ME I WILL CUT UP YOUR ONE OF YOUR DESIGNER SHOES" I yelled at him irritated cause he stay slapping my forehead. He looked at me with a shocked face and turned back to face the tv. I looked at my clock and it said 3pm, 'please hurry up' I said in my head. I grabbed the remote and turned on YouTube. "What y'all wanna watch" I asked them but Omar just shrugged his shoulders while Sharife was about to say him but I stopped him "Aht Aht, no Sharife we are not watching slam. Please get you a girlfriend" I said as I turned on pop smoke and began drifting off to sleep.

(Time Skip)

I woke up at 11pm and got up to stretch. I saw Omar and Sharife still sleep. I walked to Sharife and slapped his forehead. He got up and glared at me and began walking to his room when I stopped him. "Sharife" i said, he looked with a irritated face and said "What Ti." I grabbed him by his hand and walked to his room. "Rife I like your brother" I said as I kept pacing back and forth. "Ouuu ok girl" He said hyping me up. "See here's the thing, I don't know how he feel about me" I said while looking at the ground.

"I know exactly how I feel about you" I heard a voice and I immediately recognized it, the voice belong to Omar. I turned around and went to him "so how do you feel about me" I said as I looked in his eyes. "Man, I ain't tryna get in all that sappy shit, do you want be my girlfriend or not" he said while smiling. "Yessir" I said while smiling. He leaned down to kiss me but we was interrupted by Sharife.

"If y'all finna do that get the hell out my room and ion see why you cant wait till New Years because it 11:58" he said looking at us disgusted. We all walked downstairs to see everybody looking at the New York, New Years special live on tv. Sharife, Omar and I looked at the tv as we seen the ball is bout to drop. We all started counting "10....9....8....7....6....5....4....3....2....1. HAPPY NEW YEAR" I looked at Omar and kissed him. His hand traveled down to my waist as our lips move in sync. We pulled apart to catch our breath. "Happy new year baby" I said as I looked in his eyes. "Happy new year baby girl" he said as he as he kissed me again.

This was the best New Years ever.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
A/n: hey guys hope you enjoy this imagine.

Who should I do next

Josh

Amari

Bronny

Mikey

Bj