Extermination Day ୨୧Any Character୨୧

———·    ·———

Happy New Year's Eve!

I hope everyone had a good enough year, and most of all I hope the next one is better!

You can imagine any character for this oneshot, but I'll be making a part two for a select few.

Don't forget to vote if you like my content, and once again Happy New Year!

~𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕦𝕤𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟘

———·    ·———

You stood in the middle of the bloody street, glaring at the Exterminator as you tried to stop your shoulder from bleeding. You knew you'd be screwed as soon as the year was over- with no home, no friends and no safety, you were easy picking for any angelic asshole that came down here. Fortunately you had your speed, but that could only last so long. And after outrunning one Exterminator that nearly sliced your arm off, your exhaustion was catching up with you.

“I don't know what I was running for,”

You panted, feeling your injured arm go numb. Your eyes drooped as your knees wobbled.

“-It's not like I have anything to live for down here...”

The Exterminator tilted its head and then walked towards you with twin swords ready to slice. Before it could get within a foot's range, something tackled it out of your line of vision. At that moment you collapsed, eyes staring up at the blood red sky. The sound of metal being ripped apart and circuits shorting out became fainter and fainter as your heartbeat got louder.

Just as you began to close your eyes, someone stood over your dying body. You couldn't make out what they looked like- nor could you even determine their gender. All your brain could comprehend was a pair of soft/scaly/furry/clawed hands carefully lifting you up and a warbled voice saying;

“Don't worry- I won't let you die.”

———·    ·———

And that's the end~!

For now. I'll start drafting the follow-up chapters tomorrow, and after (or before) those are posted I'll make a catch up chapter for Octavia.

Drop a party emoji for the New Year!🎈

~𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕦𝕤𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟘

———·    ·———