intro. & Chapter 1

Blakeney (Blake-nee) is a girl she's just like you and me. Mostly me but you too I guess.

Blakeney or Blake like her friends call her. She loves Pizza, Netflix, Nutella, YouTube, and magcon. One day Blakeney and her best friend Jordyn go to a magcon event. They meet the boys.

When they leave will someone stop them? Or will they later meet someone. (Either way if you haven't noticed someone gets them to stay.)

~Blakeney's POV~

I woke up and got ready for school. I put on a pink crop top that said 'lol ur not a magcon boy' with some pink and purple thunder looking leggings, a magcon beanie, leather jacket, and black vans.

I grabbed my back pack and 3 nutella & go's and a spoon. I had to walk to school so I ate my nutella's on the way there. I left the sticks that are in the things with the nutella on the ground.

When I finally got to school I went to the football field. I live in Florida its usually warm so we wait for school to start by sitting in the football bleachers.

"Blake." My friend Sarah yelled. I looked up to her and walked over. I'm always the last one to school so my friends sit everywhere as long as there at the top.

"Come get me I'm to tired to go all the way up." I said as I got to the 5 row of seats. Soon I was in the air. My bff Jordyn and my other best friend Julia were carrying me to the top.

"Ok this happens everyday so maybe we shouldn't sit at the top." Sarah said. We all agreed we would start sitting on the grass right by the entrence. They would bring blankets and we would sit in them.

Soon Josh aka THE football player at our school started walking to us. I have to admit he's hot but not my type. My type are all in magcon.

"Hey betch I like your shirt." Jordyn said. She was wearing the same shirt with black leggings, white vans, Taylor Caniff beanie and a black plad button up. Unbuttoned to show her shirt.

We were talking about our outfits when Josh finally got up to us.

"Hey so Sarah right?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah?" She asked getting excited.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out Friday night?"

"Isn't there a football game on Friday night?" Jordyn asked.

"Yeah you can't miss that idiot." Julia said.

"Oh I would miss any game if Sarah wanted go out. So what is it wanna go out on Friday." He asked.

"Yeah sure. But we're doing it on Saturday because you can't miss a game." She said.

"Hey Josh can we talk to you?" I asked.

"No." Sarah said.

"Fine we'll talk later." I said. He nodded and walked away.

"What was that? You guys were so embarrassing." Sarah said.

"Well you know us. We are your best friends." Julia said.

"Guys I just realized Sarah was asked out by Josh." I said.

"Yeah we all were sitting here when it happened." Jordyn said.

"NO! She was asked out by Josh AND we didn't do our dance!" I said. I stood up and got ready. Sarah played 'I'm in love with the coco' while we got ready to dance.

Sarah plugged it into her speaker and we started to jump and sing and mess around with everyone by us.

Soon we had a little group of 10 people dancing around like crazy maniacs to Groove by Jack & Jack.