Chapter twenty one...

Chaeyoung's POV

So ayun na nga. She puked on me. I released my hand from her shoulders and she wiped her mouth.

"Sorry" she apologized

"Ay hindi okay lang naman"

I stood up and went in the bathroom to wash my hands. And then i saw her laying on her bed with puke on her clothes.

My gosh this girl. How could she sleep like this? I took a look at her closet and chose her clothes for her.

"Hey wake up!" I woke her up.

"Put this on!" I added and i threw it on the bed.

She still haven't woken up.

"What am i gonna do put this on you or something?!" I shouted.

She just nodded.

I burried my face in my palms and stood up from the bed. I grabbed her arms and lifted her up.

"Up"

[skip ko yung part na pinalitan nya ng damit si mina haha]

I exited her home and drove back home.

I took a shower before going to bed beacuse mina puked on me.

I couldn't sleep because i was still thinking of her and how she said na gusto niya ako.
I was smiling and hiding under my pillow the whole night and i finally fell asleep.

//the next morning//

I woke up and got dressed for work. While i was driving I suddenly got a text.

Mina

What's up? Goodmorning!

Goodmorning Mina:)

Wanna hang out at lunch?

I'm sorry but I can't maybe
Another time?

Oh,Okay lang:)

——————————————————

Ano bayan may session pala ako mamaya.
Letse naman. Matawagan nga si Rosé.

Calling Rosie...

Hello?

Pwede ba na icancel natin yung mamaya.

Bakit?

Bilis na

Nasabi kona baliw kaba nakakahiya naman pag i cancel natin

Sige na nga ano ba yan

Bakit ba kasi?

Wala. See you later.

Call ended...

It's lunch na at sinamahan na ulit ako ni Rosie sa past life regression. I'm really curious about my past life. I hope i can see everything this time.

We walked into the room and i laid on the bed. I was once again hypnotized and i fell asleep. When i woke up this time i was on a tree. It was the tree on that forest.

I Mina approaching "me" and this time she has a penknife.

I forgot. Yesterday i had another session. Before we went to the mall.

It was me drawing under a tree. All i saw was me and Mina under that tree. I wish i can see more now.

I asked Mina what the penknife was for and she said that they were gonna carvetheir names on the tree.

They carved:

(It was something like that

I apologize i have bad handwriting.)

So it was us. The carved names we saw at the tree. What a coincidence.

They hugged each other for a long time and soon parted ways.

It was the last thing i saw. I suddenly wake up again. Why do i always see so little things?
I want to see more.

Anyways we were headed back to work but someone called me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Lobat nako help.