Three

Annie walked upstairs to tell Kimmy that her mom was there. She saw Jesse, Scott, and Joey with a messy Michelle. "You three go get her bathed I'll tell Kimmy about her mother."

"Okay, baby."

Annie rolled her eyes at Jesse as she went to the girls room. "Kimmy, your mother is here." She tells her. "Your supposed to be home an half an hour ago."

"Uh oh." Kimmy said as she left.

Stephanie walked over to Annie and smiled. "Aunt Annie, how do I look?"

"Oh Stephanie." She replies as she got down to her level. "I'm sure you'll find the perfect outfit. Now if you need me, I'll be downstairs cleaning."

"Okay."
~~~
Annie was sound asleep. Stephanie walked over to her. "Aunt Annie, are you awake?"

"Stephanie, what's wrong, sweetie?" She replies as she raised up.

"I can't find anything to wear."

Annie smiled as she picked her up and carried her to bed. Stephanie started to recite the pledge making her help Stephanie. "See you got this." She said as she laid Stephanie down. "You got this."

"Why are you up?" Danny asked her.

"I'll explain." She said as she walked out. "Stephanie is nervous about her first day of school. She's panicking."

Annie sighed. As Danny got them to bed. He walked out and looked at Annie. "Where's Michelle?"

"Joey, Jesse, and Scott." She tells him as they walked towards the bathroom. "I'm just worried for her.' She tells him. They walked in making Annie laugh at them. "Three men in a tub." She said laughing as Danny left with Michelle. "Oh how I wish I had my camera."
~~~
The next morning, Annie walked down to see Jesse, Scott, and Joey. "How did the live concert go last night?"

"Hush."

Annie smiled as Danny gave Stephanie and Dj a lunch box. Annie sat down as she watched them all go into the living room as the girls had to leave. Annie leaned against the door and smiled at them. "You four know how to make things better."

Stephanie walked back in. "I changed my mind. I'm not going."

"Stephanie, honey, what do you mean your not going to school?" Danny asked.

"I don't feel good." She said as she sat down. "Maybe I'll go next year."

"Oh, Stephanie." Annie said as she walked closer to them.

Joey walked over and started to make things worse. Stephanie walked away after Dj left.  "Stephanie, I know how scary it can be to start a new school." Stephanie looked at Annie. "I was new when I met your mom and dad. I was so scared. Danny was nice enough to talk to me. He was my first friend and to this day he is my best friend."

"Come on, I'll take you." Danny tells her.
~~~
"Jesse, why did I agree to go with you again." Annie asked.

"Because we're heading to the same place." Jesse tells her. "Plus I thought about this and I want to prove to you Annie that I'm the right guy for you. I'm nothing like Scott."

Annie sighed and looked at him. "Prove it." Was all she said.
~~~
Annie took her bracelet off as she walked in after Joey. "Aunt Annie." Stephanie said as she hugged her.

"Hey, I thought I come and give you this." She said handing her a bracelet.

"What's this for?"

"It's to let you know that I am here." Annie tells her as Jesse walked back to see what she was saying. "Just be yourself."

Stephanie hugged her. "Who are you?"

"I'm her nanny." Annie replies as she looked at Jesse and Joey. "Those two don't help." Annie smiled as she saw Stephanie and Dj. "I think everything is going to be okay."

Jesse wrapped his arm around her. Annie gave him a look making him smirk. "Hey, deal is a deal." He tells her as they left.

What did I get myself into? Annie thought to herself.