Taegikook Smut

Hello back here again to give you all a smut you requested. Hope you like it.

Enjoy~

Top- Jungkook and Taehyung
Bottom- Yoongi  

Setting- It all started with a comment I'll tell you that. So of course they met online where Taehyung and Jungkook have a channel that they share. And they are dating. But one day they come across a comment saying that they both looked hot. (ew what did I just write?)  They got very interested in the persons profile so they clicked on it and then what they saw shocked them. It was their favorite person to watch. Min Yoongi. (Weird setting right?)

My/Author's P.O.V-
On a Tuesday evening, Jungkook and Taehyung were in their gaming room setting up their equipment because in a few minutes, they were going to start recording themselves playing their favorite game, which was Overwatch. (Minutes Later) They had finished setting up and then they sat down with their headphones on, turned the screen and camera on and started to film. The first one to talk was Jungkook, "Hey guys, welcome back to the channel to see a new video. and if your new here, hello I'm Jungkook and sitting besides me is my lovely boyfriend Taehyung." Taehyung made his body smile and waved at the camera. "Hey guys, what's popping." After that Jungkook said, "As you can tell by the title of this video, we are going to be playing Overwatch."  (Time skip... Again)
They waved at the camera and said goodbye. " Make sure to stay in touch with us, we'll be posting a new video during this week. Bye." They turned the camera off and then went to their other computer and edited the recording. When they finished with that they left the room and went to their bedroom since it was already late. "Good night love," said Taehyung. "Night," said a sleepy Jungkook.

               (The next day)

They had woken up near noon and both had gotten out of bed and went to get ready for the day. After they got freshened up, they went to their gaming room and went to their editing computer to see the recording of yesterday. They got on their channel for YouTube and uploaded the video. after a while they refreshed the page and saw that many people had already watched it and then the comment section filled up. They then left the room and went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. When they finished eating, they went into Jungkook's phone, went to a channel that was run by no other than, Min Yoongi. They clicked on a video and watch fascinated on how well he plays. They then finish watching and Taehyung said "Let's go read what they said about our video. " "Okay, " Jungkook said.

Jungkook's P.O.V-
We headed to the room, sat down and then we started to go through the comments reading them. But while scrolling down, one comment had caught my attention. I pointed it out to Taehyung and we started to look over it. Taehyung then read it out loud saying "Hey, I was thinking that we should do a collaboration. You guys are real good at playing and I also think you guys are hot." I looked at Taehyung and said "maybe we can check who it is" "Okay," said Taehyung. We clicked on the profile and what we saw next really shocked us. We saw our favorite gamer, Min Yoongi. I looked very shocked. By then, we started squealing. So what we do next is go back to his comment and then replying "Sure, just name the time and date."

Taehyung's P.O.V- Not many minutes later he reply's to our comment saying "We can meet up later at the coffee shop to discuss our plans, tomorrow afternoon." I then reply "okay, we'll see you later." We get off the computer and start to scream out in joy. "Oh my god, we're going to meet him in person, I said jumping up and down.

(Time Skip to when they go to meet each other)

Author's P.O.V- Both Jungkook and Taehyung were getting ready to go meet up with their guest. A few minutes later they headed for the door. While walking down to the coffee shop, the couple was discussing some plans on what they were going to be doing. Once they got inside the shop, they were searching around the area to  find him. They then saw that someone was putting up there hand waving at them, smiling at them. They walk to the table to where he was sitting and both sat down in front of them. "Hello, as you may know, I'm the gamer, Min Yoongi, but call me suga if you want," said Yoongi. The boys then introduce themselves. "Hey, my name is Jeon Jungkook" "And I'm Kim Taehyung." "It's a pleasure to meet you," they both said. "The pleasures all mine," said Yoongi.