Epi-24✨(Always by your side😌🤞)

Continuing from Epi-23

B-Miss. Ruhanika!...A real girl isn't perfect, and a perfect girl isn't real😐..

I said confidently in a lil loud pitch so she who was very ' self-centered' would give a glance🙄😏..

R-Huhh🤨??

B-You said girls need to beautiful...but really🤷‍♀️!!Do women have to be beautiful!!??to reach what goal🤨🤷‍♀️??beauty is a tool Ms.Ruhanika🙂...It just serves a purpose🙂...If you have no purpose in life, beauty will not help you much🙁... nd most importantly beauty is nothing without brains🙂...what is beauty if the brain is empty🤷‍♀️😀..cuz brains last.... beauty doesn't😉..

Beauty is not in the face🙅‍♀️; beauty is a light in the heart🙂...Its just skin deep😌...Its not about having a pretty face😬...It's about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and a pretty soul😌💖...

U said that your company only serves for those 'Perfect Girls' which need to be slim or trim or god knows what what🙄😏!!But let me tell u that Beauty comes in all sizes🙂...I will not wonder if ur next statement will be that plus size women are not beautiful...Cuz ur mentality is just like that only🙄😏..

Girls should be Brave not Perfect😊...They just have to learn to Fear Less, Fail More, and Live Bolder..🤗....Cause when you learn how to be brave, you can learn how to be imperfect😊, and it will make you even more happier🤗than perfection could ever do😉...

R-Excuse Mee😨!!Whoever r u😏!! u r insulting me😠!!

B-Not whoever Myself Bela🙂..Bela Seh😳....(😦) Sha😬..Sharma..Bela Sharma..A proud co-designer in this company...

R-Ohh whatever🙄😏!!But the thing is u can't talk with me  like that😬😤...

B-Whyy🤨??Why can't I🤨!! just because u r our company's collaborater😬,a big name🙄,the owner  of a big designing hub🙄....but it really doesn't matters to me unless ur mindset is bigger😏...If ur mentality is such smaller😶..than I m sorry...I can't help with my words😒..

Bela said smirking confidently😏..

R-Don't u know about courtesy😠!!!U should address me ma'am as to my repute but no... instead ur even insulting me🙄🙄!!

B-Haha😄...Respect is a two-way street, if you want to get it, you've got to give it😉.."Misss.Malhotra'..

She stressed on the word "Miss Malhotra" more to make Ruhi even more pissed off..🤭🤭

(Haaha!! Aakhir hamari Bela toh Bela he hai💪😁..#Swag Wali Naagrani🐍💪😉)

R-I wasn't expecting that 'these kind of people' work here😏!!Mr.Sehgal😒..

Says she to Mahir,disgracefully seeing Bela..😏

Bela's P.O.V.-Whatt the...😯hell!!!does she mean by these kind of people😠!?!..This girl is a pure headache🤦‍♀️🤬..

B-Excuse me🙄!!Miss.Malhotra!!what do u mean by these kind of people..haah🤨??.....ohh u mean the people who stands against for what's wrong😏..who speaks up against the things which they doesn't like😏...or who that doesn't agree with u just for the sake of profit😒!!

P.O.V.-The last line I said passing a cold stare to Mahir😏,yeah...cuz I thought he deserve it that time🙄...Being the head he wasn't uttering even a single word..so,i have to do it🤷‍♀️..It doesn't mean I done that cuz I want any support from him being my so called 'husband'🙄....noo!!not at all😒..Even if he would not be my husband,nd just a chief.. then also he would have earned that glare from me if he had stitch his mouth like this😏🙄...