A Quick Note From Pupyltup

Okay, so, I tend to get far too enveloped in the characters in any story I follow. So, when I watched JJBA for the first time, I got so invested in Kakyoin as a character that his death legitimately ruined me for quite some time(I'm still in pain...). What pained me the most was that I couldn't change what happened in the actual anime and manga. So, to sleep better at night, I've started this fanfic. If you haven't already figured it out by now, this is going to be an extremely fluffy, happy-go-lucky story because I can't take anymore Kakyoin-related heartbreak. I do plan on a few somewhat melancholy parts, but beyond that, I hope to use this as a personal therapy to cope with the death of Kak more than anything else.

This isn't my first story I've written, but it is my first fanfic, so please bear with me. I get that I'm a little late to post JJBA fanfics, but I still want to put it on here for the entertainment of anyone who might stumble across it. 

Anyway, thank you so much and, if you choose to read this, enjoy.

(Oh, and P.S. THERE IS NO LEMON HERE, FOLKS!!! I like shipping characters, but lemon juice is personally not my first choice of beverage, thank you very much! If you are here for smut, I'm sorry, but there is plenty elsewhere.)