𝟩𝟢 | 𝖲𝖤𝖫𝖥 𝖢𝖠𝖱𝖤

IT WAS RARE THAT Corinne wasn't busy

IT WAS RARE THAT Corinne wasn't busy. She didn't want to be alone because when she was alone she would get to thinking and she would think about her baby. She would think about how she probably would have been feeling her baby move or how she would've been forming a small bump. She had accepted it but there was still a part of her that wondered about what life would be like if she was still pregnant.

Since she wasn't booked and busy as usual, she had decided to have a self-care day. She went and got her eyelashes done before going to get a manicure and pedicure. She had gotten a short square set that was coated with OPI's Bubble Bath gel polish with matching toes. After leaving the nail shop, she went to her one o'clock sugar wax appointment. After that, she went shopping at Louis Vuitton buying Demon silver Signature Chainring and a silver Monogram Chain bracelet. She got herself an Envy LV Lovelygram bandeau and a silver Daily Monogram bracelet with the 3D blooms in shades of pastel pink. She goes to Sephora to buy some new perfumes and candles before going home.

When she made it home, she made reservations at Tavern on Rush for her and the girls because she hated being alone.

She put on a pair of black mid-rise distressed Fashion Nova jeans and her white Honeybum It Girl garter tank. She stared at herself in the mirror going as far as getting on the counter to see if her not wearing a bra would be okay before realizing it was dark and would be fine.

When she went with Genevieve to their hair appointments, Corinne had gotten a reverse ombré. Her 22" inch frontal and 24", 26", and 28" inch bundles started with a toned blonde that almost appeared to be white before blending into the lightest shade of brown getting darker and darker gradually until it reached black at the tips. Corinne curled her hair and put it in pins before starting on her makeup.

She could admit that she went a little overboard for a casual dinner but with Covid-19 cases getting higher and higher in Chicago, she didn't know when she would be going to a restaurant again. She started off doing a natural look with a simple brown blended with a reddish-orange eyeshadow before impulsively using her P Louise eyeshadow base to cut the crease.

She then used a light nude shadow to cut her crease before creating an outline for her wing using her white eyeliner. She filled in the wing with a silver glitter before putting a small amount of Jeffrey Star's highlighter in "Cold Shoulder" on her inner corner before using a white eye pencil on her waterline. She used her ABH Sun Dipped highlighter palette mixing Bronzed and Moonstone for the rest of her face. She put it on her cheek and brow bone and did an exclamation mark on her nose with a tiny bit on her cupid's bow.

She lined her lips with her Barry M lip pencil in Chocolate before filling them in with her Nyx Natural lip liner followed by Mac's Kinda Sexy lipstick on top of it. Corinne finally tops off her lips with Nyx's Madeline butter gloss. She sets her face with her Tatcha Luminous dewy skin mist. She played a game to see if she was going to wear her chain with Demon's name on it or his "AD" pendant with her iced-out Cuban link. She put on the Cuban link before changing her earrings and putting on her watch and bracelets. She didn't have to worry about putting on her promise ring because it never came off. She connects her computer to the tv to play music while she recorded videos on her phone.

"What she say?" Corinne says before her part comes on. She was having a whole concert. "Don't let this pretty shit fool ya, I really a do you. I'm rich as fuck but I still love me a booster. Y'all got that bag and went straight to the jeweler, I paid for my sister's tuition and tutor." Mulatto continues rapping while Corinne talks her shit.

"We not the fucking same! Period!"

"Too young to be this rich." brings Corinne back in. "We can shoot it out or just beat a bitch. They say I'm getting thick, what you eating sis? I been on my bully like a mean bitch. These bitches frauds. They cap a lot-" The video stops and Corinne instantly pauses the song before saving and posting the video to her spam. She presses play and gets ready again.

"I smell like money and baccarat. Fendi space boots like a astronaut. I swear if I said it I meant it, I'm handlin' business ain't rapping no shit that I'm not about. Don't ask 'bout a nigga I forgot about. Boss bitches only. You is not allowed. Cut it out. Self-made bitch hell you talkin' bout. Yeah, I got it out the mud, no hand outs." Corinne smiles at Mercedes FaceTiming her at the perfect time. They add Dominique and Cassie before they start talking.

"Let me see what you wearing cause you be doing too much sometimes." Mercedes starts. "None major. This with my Prada jacket and boots." Corinne says. "Wait, let me see yo makeup." Dominique tells her. "I can't stand you." Cassie shakes her head, smiling at how pretty her friend looked. "I ain't even do nothing," Corinne says. "Yeah, whatever. Let us go get on yo level and we gone meet you there." They say their goodbyes and Corinne saves her Snap before posting it on her main story.

Demon makes it home about a hour before Corinne had to leave out. "Where you going?" He asks. "Out with Mercedes 'nem." She says preparing to make another video. "Where y'all going?" Demon questions. "Tavern on Rush. I was gone bring you some back though." Corinne tells him. "Ight bet." He nods going into the bathroom.

"Bitch tryna get flewed out for the weekend. JT back, trap niggas bring the blues out. I was in a cell, Yung Miami getting flewed out. Put this pussy on him, make a nigga say ooh ahh. City Girls hot but my jewelry too cool." Corinne was acting like she was at a club hosting. He smiles watching her when he comes out the bathroom. He stands behind her putting his hand on her hips while she continued to do her. "Post up the food, but don't post the nigga." Corinne points and does a relaxed period hand motion while rapping along. "Post up the bag, but don't post the spender." She points again this time putting her hand up to cover Demon's face making him smack his lips.

"Kiss and you tell?" was all Corinne could get out before he moved his hand to grab her neck with her hair in his grip. He had forced her to tilt her head back before kissing her.

"I'm tryna be a city girl. Stop!" She whines.

"You'll be ight." Demon mutters kissing her again. She couldn't help but smile as his hands moved from her neck to her waist again before settling on her ass. "You wanna be apart of my concert?" She asks in between kisses. "Play some real nigga shit and I'm down.

 "Play some real nigga shit and I'm down