𝟧𝟤 | 𝖨𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖠𝖢𝖳

CORINNE MOANS SOFTLY while her boyfriend kisses her neck

CORINNE MOANS SOFTLY while her boyfriend kisses her neck. "Bro, you distracting me. Stop." She whines leaning back on her hands. Corinne was baking something she had found on TikTok and her assistant had plans of his own once they got the slutty brownies in the oven.

"We got... forty-five minutes." He says, hooking his fingers in the Nike Pro shorts she was wearing. "People eat here," Corinne tells him. "I'm finna eat here." He whispers before kissing her. "I thought you was getting on the game at two." She says as he forces her to lay down on the island. "They gone be alright." He tells her pulling her shorts and underwear down. She covers her face as he spreads her legs. "Un-uh. Look at me, Cece" He whispers.

"I'm not gone touch you until you look at me." He says, kissing her inner thigh making her attempt to close her legs. She sits up, cupping his face to kiss him. He briefly breaks the kiss pulling her t-shirt over her head. She moans softly into his mouth as he spreads wetness with his index finger before he slides two fingers inside of her while using his palm to stimulate her clit.

She naturally arches her back while her eyes roll back to the back of her head. She rolls her hips deeper into his hand. "I love you." He whispers, kissing her neck. "I love you more, daddy." She moans as he kisses down her body. His fingers speed up while he sucks and bites on her nipples. He got down on his knees and immediately connected his mouth to her pussy. He sloppily licks and sucks on her clit.

"Fuck." She moans as he adjusts the speed of his tongue to match his fingers. As she gets closer to her orgasm, she attempts to close her legs and grabs her thighs keeping them spread. She closes her eyes and tightly grips the countertop. "Fuck me." She whispers as he stands up. "What happened to-" He begins to tease. "Please?" She pleads in between kisses. "You gone cum on this dick in...23 minutes?" Corinne nods her head, sucking on his bottom lip.

He groans when she pulls his straining member out of the basketball shorts. He pulls her closer to the edge before watching her put it in. "What I'mma do with you?" He asks with his words, slightly muffled in her the crook of her neck. "You'll figure it out." She breathes out as he moves slowly in and out of her.

"I always do, don't I?" He says lifting his shirt. He smiles as her mouth falls into an "O" shape as he speeds up the movement of his hips. "Talk to me, mama." He whispers, reaching to squeeze her breasts. "Yes, daddy?" She asks. "Talk to me. Tell me what you want." He says. "
D, please. Fuck...please." Corinne pleads, laying down against the surface. "Please what?" Demon asks, refraining from making her take all of them.

"Please make me cum...again. Please, daddy. Oh my-" She cries out as he hits the spot only he could find. "You gone cum on my dick?" He asks. "Ouu." Her back arches as he leans down choking her. "Harder. Choke me harder. Fuck me harder." Her words allow him making him speed up. He loosens his grip when he notices she started gasping for air. "You good." She whimpers placing her hand on top of his making him squeeze.

"You want me to bust all up in you, don't you? Hmm, mama?" He asks, loving the sense of power over her. Her words came out mumbled making him bite his bottom lip. "Cum on this dick." He demands making her orgasm take over her body. "I know you got another one in you. Make a mess, mama." He whispers.

"I want another one. What it's gone take?" He grunts as he walks clench around him. "Nut in me, daddy. Nut in me and I'll make a mess. All over you, my dick, the counter, I promise. Daddy, please nut in me." She whimpers. "You want me to fill you up with my nut?" He asks. "Please?" She begs as he sucks on her nipples.

"You feel that?" He speaks around her nipple, making her nod. "You feel me?" He asks again, his veins pressing against her walls as his climax approaches. "I feel you." She whimpers. "You feel me?" He repeats as he cums inside of her. "I'm cumming." Corinne's body shakes as she makes good on her promise. "Bubba! Cece!" They hear making their hearts drop.

"Shit." He mutters pulling out making Corinne get off the wet counter. She stumbles a bit, trying to get her clothes from the floor.

Corinne fumbled with her shirt before beginning to struggle with her shorts. She felt weak in the knees but she finally was able to get them on.

"Where y'all at? We got reservations for Pappadeux." De'Anna gets cut off with the sight in front of her. "Why you breathing so hard?" She continues, before noticing the love bites on Demon's collarbone and neck. "I- I'mma- We outside." De'anna turns around, stammering leaving just as fast when she realizes what she had walking in on. "I'm embarrassed," Corinne tells him, looking down at her fingers. "She'll be ight. Go get dressed and I'll clean up down here." He says, stopping the time that had been going off for fifteen minutes.

"Okay." She tells him while he gets the infused triple fudge slutty brownies out of the oven. "Put foil on it so it can cool?" He asks turning around. She nods her head, puckering her lips. He kisses her before squeezing her ass. "I'mma be up there in a minute."

♥︎♥︎♥︎
a/n: this is an important chapter but anyways do y'all want face claims if so for who? cause like i know demon, corinne, and gang 'nem but y'all wanna see they families? like mothers, fathers, siblings, everybody?

♥︎♥︎♥︎a/n: this is an important chapter but anyways do y'all want face claims if so for who? cause like i know demon, corinne, and gang 'nem but y'all wanna see they families? like mothers, fathers, siblings, everybody?