All to Ourselves

"Great work today team!"

"Great work today team!". Daichi addresses everyone as he picks up his water bottle. He turned and headed to you. "See, being manager isn't so hard, right? It'll be like this going forward, helping the team around every now and then and managing our expenses for trips if need be, though Kiyoko and Takeda usually handle those."
You laugh lightheartedly and smile, "Yea, I guess so. Guess I just felt a little intimidated when I first came here, that's all."
"Don't worry, we don't bite, heh!" Nishinoya boasts as he gently slaps your shoulder. "You guys have any plans tonight?"
"I have schoolwork I need to catch up on, so I'm going to head home for tonight." Asahi says as he grabs his bag and heads to the door. "See you guys!"
"Yea, Yamaguchi and I have a test we need to study for tomorrow, we'll catch you guys later." Tsukishima says sternly as he and Yamaguchi begin to pack up their things too.
"Hey Daichi, do you think you can stay after and help with my sets? I'm trying to improve a little with my aim." Sugawara called as he picked up a towel, wiping his sweat.
"Uh, I don't think so today, I have family coming over tonight and promised to help get ready. I can next time though." Daichi called back.
Eventually the whole team cleared out, for everyone had things they needed to get done, leaving you and Suga alone.
After being Karasuno's manager for the past month, you were slowly but surely able to feel more comfortable around the team. Their tall figures and harsh looks intimidated you at first, but you felt reassured and a little more at ease around them by now. Though you secretly admired each and every one of the guys on the team just by a little, Suga's the one who caught your attention the most. His gentle, brown eyes that lit up with excitement whenever on the court, and his soft smile that beamed across his face while laughing with his teammates. You couldn't pinpoint what it was, but everything about him just made you weak to your knees.
"I guess that leaves us then, huh?" Suga smiles.
"H-Huh? Oh, hah, yea I guess it does..." you snap out of your trance and smile at him.

"Your smile weakens me, you know that?" Suga softly caresses your cheek, smiling sweetly into your eyes.
You blush hard in surprise as you turn away from him, "Hheh, s-stop it..."
"I mean that, (y/n)," He pauses, "My heart races whenever I'm around you, and my whole body feels hot..." he blushes hard and turns away in embarrassment.
You hesitate for a moment, then gently place your hand on his chest, above his heart. He flinches lightly in shock before turning back towards you, a light pink plastered across his cheeks.
"A-Ah, what are you doing?" He stammers nervously.
You give a lighthearted laugh and smile up at him, "You weren't kidding, Suga. I can feel it, your heartbeat. All because of me?"
Suga nods gently, lifting your chin and tenderly planting a kiss on your lips. You moan softly, placing your hands around his jawline encouraging him as you breathed in his sweet scent. Your tongues intertwine as you feel your mind going blank when Suga draws back, a string of drool connecting your lips.
"Is this okay?" He breathes as he gazes down pleadingly into your soft (e/c) eyes.
"Y-Yes Suga...y-you can keep going." You pant anxiously, becoming more aroused with every passing second.
Suga then lowers you to the warm, wooden floor, crawling on top of you for a passionate kiss. You wrap your arms around his neck, running your fingers through his soft hair while you moan quietly, turning him on.
Slowly, he runs his cold hands up under your shirt, feeling your stomach and making his way up your back to unhook your bra. Taking off your shirt he leans forward and affectionately kisses your left nipple, teasing and pinching your right with his fingers.
"N-Ngh" You pant, placing your hands on Suga's head.
"Nhaa," Suga huffed, drawing back from your chest, "I wonder where else I can make (y/n) chan feel good..."
Leaving a trail of kisses down your stomach and thighs, he makes his way to your panties, breathing heavily on your clothed entrance. Without a moment's notice your underwear's off, leaving your womanhood completely exposed in front of your lover. You squeak in embarrassment and close your legs, blushing hard.
"You're cute like this, (y/n) chan," he coos softly, "I'll promise to make you feel good, okay?"
Suga gently places the tip of his finger on the outside of your hole, rubbing it up along your entrance teasingly.
"You're this soaked already" He exclaimed in amazement. Seeing this side of you provoked him.
You suddenly feel his finger shift up to your core and you uncontrollably flinch and let out a moan. Seeing this is where you were most sensitive, Suga teased you, tapping and just barely rubbing his finger along your clit.
"(y/n) chan feels really good here, ne?~" he breathed heartily.
"N-Nhaa...N-Not t-there I'll-"
"Relax, I'll take care of this for you."
Leaning in close, you felt his hot air brush against your sensitive sweet spot, teasing you.
"S-Suga, p-please..." You moan eagerly.
Granting your wish, Suga tenderly licks your core with the tip of his tongue before cloaking your clit with his lips. He began to swirl his tongue around and suck thirstily on your button, leaving nothing untouched.
"N-Nhhaaa!!" You twitch lightly and tug on his hair as you arch your back with pleasure.
Suga shifts down a little to taste your hole, gliding his tongue up and down your vulva.
"Mmhm~ N-Nhgnn... you taste good here, (y/n) chan."
He draws back and slides a finger in, moving back up to suck on your clit. As your moans sing through the air, exciting him, he adds a second finger, massaging your g-spot and sucking more greedily on your core.
"H-Hha!! S-Suga, S-S-Suugaa!!!!!" You squeal as you reach your limit and climax, coating Suga's fingers with your honey. He pulls his fingers out and licks them clean, blushing and gazing seductively down at you before leaning on top of you for another passionate kiss.
Suddenly you notice something stiff brush against your stomach and you draw back, looking into his eyes.
"S-Suga, y-your-"
"Hm?" He glances down at his bulge and blushes, looking back at you, "You did this you know, heh."
"I guess I should take responsibility, then." You lift your hand to his erection and gently grip his length, amazed.
"I-It's...It's really big, Suga" You blush.
Pushing him up off you, you crawl on top of him and slowly begin to slide off his boxers. His erection quickly sprung up and you blushed, staring.
"You don't have to, if it makes you uncomfortable..." Suga said soothingly.
"N-No, I want to," you breathed, "I've just never seen one u-up close before..."
You hesitantly wrap your fingers around his shaft, and blush immensely at how hard it was. Slowly pumping his member Suga let out casual groans, for he was sensitive to your touch. You pulled back his shaft revealing the tip, kissing it gingerly.
"A-Ahn..." Suga moaned, "R-Right there (y/n) chan..."
You continued to kiss and lick his tip, teasing him greatly before encasing it with your mouth. You began to suck and wrap your tongue around his head.
"U-Ughhhhh" He panted, "Y-You're good at this, (y/n)..."
Slowly, you took in all of his length, sucking and bobbing your head rhythmically down his shaft as you moaned impatiently. Suga groaned and tossed his head back with pleasure, holding your hair back.
"A-Ah...(y-y/n), I-I'm close..." Suga moaned as he greedily thrusted his dick deeper into your mouth.
You took him out and began to suck on his tip again, knowing that was where he was most sensitive. Suddenly you felt him start to twitch, and you could tell he was close.
"(y-y/n)...(y/n), I-I'm...A-AH!~"
Suga let out one final thrust, shooting his semen down your throat and coating the walls of your mouth with his milk. You swallowed, a bit accidentally escaping your lips and dribbling down your chin as you smile weakly at him. He leans forward wiping his cream off your chin and kisses you softly.
"S-Suga," you whine, "You're still so hard..."
As you're admiring his erection he unexpectedly wraps his arms around your waist and positions you over his cock, aligning your entrance.
"I can't control myself when I'm with you," he grunts, "You're so beautiful, seeing you like this...I'm going to put it in now, okay?"
You nod as you lower your hips allowing Suga to enter you, twitching and throwing your head back in bliss as you feel the tip of his head reach your stomach.
"A-AH! S-Sugawara~" You whine, unable to hold in your sweet moans as he slowly pumps his member inside you hitting your sweet spot repeatedly.
"(y/n~), you're so tight..." Suga groans thrusting his dick even deeper, picking up his pace.
The slaps of your skin filled the gym as you grip Suga's shirt, squealing with pleasure. You fall forward on Suga's chest pounding your hips in sync with his thrusts. He shifts his hands down to your ass, squeezing it gently as he pushes himself balls-deep inside you.
"Ngh, h-hang in there... darling...a-ahh, mmmnf..." he softly hums in your ear.
You gave a weak nod and twitched as you felt another orgasm coming near.
"N-Nhaa!!!" you squealed, "S-Sugaaa! I-I'm....hhgn, r-right there!!"
Sitting upright you tug harder on Suga's jersey, your pants and whimpers bringing him closer to climax too.
"A-Ahh, (y/n) chan.. (y/n) cha-, (y-y/n) chan!!" Suga moans lifting you off his dick, his cream shooting onto both of your stomachs.
"S-Sugawaraa!" You squeal loudly as you feel your love juice dripping from your hole as you fall forward on Suga's chest in relief.
"Oh, I stained your jersey..." you notice apologetically.
"Don't worry about that, (y/n) chan," he kisses you softly, "I'll take care of it."

-Bonus (why not ;) -
Just then you heard footsteps and two familiar voices approaching. You and Suga look at each other in panic as you two scurry to put your clothes back on, but it was already too late.
"Yea I just need to grab my bag from the locker room, I'll be qui-"
Nishinoya stood in the doorway, dumbfounded at the sight of you and Suga half naked.
"Noya what's the-"
Tanaka poked his head in behind Noya and burst out in laughter. You flushed a deep red and quickly pulled your pants on as you scurried to the locker room in a panic.
"SUGA YOU DIRTY BASTARD! Never knew you were such a ladies' man!" Tanaka barked.
"S-Shut up! You two better stay quiet about this!" Suga yelled back, embarrassed.
"Heh, we'll try" Tanaka snickers as him and Noya leave the gym, Tanaka still bursting out with laughter.

End ♡