Chapter 4: Red Arrow

The next day I was at lunch waiting for my friends to get back from the lunch line when Samantha sat down next to me. "Hey freak!" she stated. "What do you want Samantha?" I asked. "What was Oliver Queen doing carrying you into his car yesterday?" She asked. Before i could respond Chloe came up and slammed her tray on the table "It's none of you business Samantha now go away." She said angrily. Samantha leaned in and squinted her eyes "Or what?" Chloe raised an eyebrow "You wanna find out?" Samantha smirked not backing down "I really really do because i doubt your going to do anything!" Chloe got up from the table quickly and ran to Samantha grabbing the front of her shirt and pulling her off the seat "Chloe Knight put her down it is NOT worth it!" I yelled. Chloe growled and dropped Samantha on the floor before any of the teachers could see. Samantha was terrified "GO!" Chloe yelled. Samantha got up and scurried away quickly. "Thanks Chlo." I said. "Meg i don't know why you don't stick up for yourself i KNOW you are stronger than her iv'e seen you work out and protect other people in fights but when it's you you never do anything." Chloe said while everyone else came to the table. "She's right you know." Lizzie said. "Look guys yesterday she had me cornered and iv'e had it rough i was in no shape to fight!" I exclaimed. They just nodded and we finished our lunch.

After school i was with Oliver and Thea at some fancy restaurant for dinner where i just got a salad and struggled to eat. You see it's been really easy not eating and no one noticing because no one gets up at the same time as me for breakfast, lunch is at school, and no one is ever home around dinner time so i just skip. As we were eating i head a familiar voice call my name "Megan!" I turned to see one of my best friends who's 20 (i know she's a lot older than me but she's cool) "Hey Lindz!" I called. She came over to our table and eyed Oliver "Um?" She asked. I hadn't talked to her since before my mom died so she had no idea "Oh um my mom passed away and uh Oliver is uh my uh dad and i'm uh living with him now." I said. She raised an eyebrow and looked at Oliver "Didn't your mom tell you he didn't want or care about you." She said. Oliver's eyes widened and an eyebrow went up and i gave Lindsey a warning look "Uh No?" I said. She thought for a second and then glared at Oliver "No i know it happened i remember you calling me bawling your eyes out to come pick you up because you needed someone to talk to." She said. I closed my eyes remembering that day. I was 11 and she was 17.

*FLASHBACK*

I sat in the backyard watching a young Cam play with her dad he picked her up and threw her in the air. "Higher daddy!" She giggled. I wished i had a dad to do that to me and i was little. I had thought. I went inside where my mom was on her computer doing work things. I sat on a stool beside her "Mommy why don't i have a dad? Like why isn't he in our lives?" I asked. She turned to me and her eyes went sad she sighed and stroked my hair "I'm sorry baby but when i told him he didn't want you. He doesn't care about you or me." She said. I shook my head "He didn't want me?" I asked. She shook her head "I'm sorry baby." I smiled reassuring her "It's okay." I said. Then i ran to the front yard crying and i pulled out my phone and dialed Lindsey's number "Hello?" She asked. "Lindsey!" I said bawling "Come pick me up please!" I cried. "Sure what's wrong?!?" She asked worriedly. "I'll tell you in the car just please!" I said. "Okay Meg i'm actually only a minute away im on my way!" She said. I hung up and poked my head in the door taking in a breath and scratchily said "Mom i'm going out with Lindsey!" She didn't notice my voice and yelled back "okay sweetie!" I closed the door and Lindsey pulled up in her car. Her on and off boyfriend was in shotgun so i hopped in the back. She took me to the movies with them and her boyfriend was okay with it. I really liked him he was cool with hanging out with a sixth grader and he was a junior! He was like like a big brother to me we even called each other bro and sis/sissy.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

I sighed "Thanks." I muttered sarcastically. Oliver looked upset and i knew that's what Lindsey was trying to do make him feel bad. Then behind her i spotted her on and off boyfriend "Lindsey are you dating him again?" I asked. She laughed knowing who i was talking about "Yeah he just broke up with his other girlfriend." She said. "Roy!" I called him over. He looked over saw who was at the table and tried to hide. I rolled my eyes wondering why he was acting like that "Roy Harper over here now!" I yelled. He huffed and walked over. "Roy?" Thea asked. "Hi." He said. Oliver and Thea both looked surprised and i could tell Thea and him had a history but instead of freaking out like i expected her to she just smiled. "You moved on good i was tired of you bugging me." She said laughing. She was sincere to i could hear it and i was really good at telling when people are hiding emotions reading people was my specialty. "You two know each other?" Oliver asked. Lindsey scoffed "He was there when we had to pick her up that day he loves Megan." She said. "Lindsey quit being rude my mom lied!" I said. Lindsey looked at me confused "Really?" She asked astonished "Your mom never lied to you!" I shook my head "She had a reason." I said giving her a look. Lindsey nodded understanding i didn't really want to talk about it here. "Okay well were going to go now." She said. Then she eyed my food exchanged a glance with Roy and then leaned and whispered to me "Please eat." I nodded and they left. So yeah Lindsey and Roy also knew about my eating problem. That's when a woman and a man with a camera popped up. "So is it true? Are you Oliver Queen's daughter?" She asked me loudly and enthusiastically. People flipped there heads around and everyone was staring at us. "Uh..." I responded wanting to deny but not wanting to hurt Oliver's feelings or make it worse for when it wasn't possible to deny. "Yes she is." Oliver sated. Everyone gasped and soft chatter filled the room. The woman turned to the camera "Where there you have it Oliver Queen has a daughter." She turned back to me "What's your name and how did this happen?" She asked me. Before i could respond Oliver stood up "Her name is Megan and we have to go now." He said. The and i got up and walked out of the restaurant. We quickly drove home so i would be safe in the house when the woman posted the video on whatever it was she posted videos to.