viagra

tw:madelaine g!p
3 person POV:
so madelaine and vanessa have been dating for about 3 years and let's just say they are very in tune with there sex life. so about 2 months after they started dating madelaine told vanessa that she had a d*ck.

Vanessa's POV:
so basically i want to play a prank on mads so that is what we are going to do, so i grab her camera and start recording.
"hey y'all, so today we are going to be playing a prank on mads. so here i have some viagra and if you don't know what it is, it is a pill you take to stimulate your sexual hormones. so as you all know mads has a penis. so it will get her hella hard. so let's do it." so i set up the camera in the living room because mads isn't home right now she went to the store. she gets home so let the games begin. "nessa, can you please get me something to drink please?" she says screaming across the room. " of course baby, i'll get you a water out the kitchen" i say. "thank you baby" " you're welcome" so i grab the pill out my pocket and drop it in the water and let it dissolve. "here you go mama" she starts to the drink the water. i can tell she is moving her legs more and she put a pillow on top of her so i wouldn't see the practicality 12 bulge in her pants. " baby, are you ok? you seem to be uncomfortable."  i say looking innocently into her eyes. "yea babe, i'm fine. let's just finish the movie."  i can't hold myself back anymore, i move the pillow and pull her pants and boxers off her legs. and i shove her 12 inch d*ck down my throat. she grabs my hair forcing me down, until i choke. i hear her say " baby, im coming" i feel long sticky ropes going down my throat. i swallow ALL of it. i come up to her most sensitive part, and i shove it all the way up me. "omg daddy, i can't feel you in my stomach" "yes nessa, be my good girl and bounce on my d*ck"  "omggg babyyyy, im coming" i say. " hold it, you don't come until daddy says so" she says as i roll my eyes. "daddy, i can't hold it" "come on me baby" i release as i come down from my high.  " babe, that was the best sex we have ever had" she says " hmmm, well maybe i should put viagra in your drinks more." " VANESSA, what did you just say?" "nothing babe, i'm tired. we can talk about this later" so i stand up to walk to the camera, then my legs gave out. i mean that's what happens when you have sex with someone who it 12 inches. "nessa, you were recording this whole time, you definitely can't post that." " hmmm. i guess not. well maybe we can make these for fun."  i walk back over to the bed and put my head down on her chest and i think to myself. i'm gonna marry this girl.

ok this was my first ever smut chapter. can you comment and vote, if it was good or not? this chapter and the next is requested by a friend of mine. i hope it good... ✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽