new years

trigger warning: blood and knife kink

it's new year's eve and let's just say 2020 was a hard year for you and your family. toni and her wife, cheryl . almost got a divorce because toni was accused of infidelity. they guys finally worked it out, and no she did not cheat.

"baby, i'm kinda glad we are in quarantine" her wife says as she turn with a curious face.

"mama, what in the heavenly hell are you talking about. why would you be glad that we are in quarantine. this year has sucked ass, and you know it . but please continue, tell me a good reason why this "quarantine is great"" cheryl says putting air quotes around the phrase.

" it's great because we don't have to go out, and you know how much i hate going out on holidays, and also i can do this" toni says slowly sliding her hands up her shirt and onto her breast.

"TONI , your parents are downstairs. what if they hear us" she says as she scream quietly.

"princess, it's not like they haven't caught us before, i mean and who doesn't love a free show from the two hottest people on this planet." she says smirking.

"okay tiny, you just sound sick now." cheryl says now dying laughing.

toni seems to be truly serious, so she pulls out her .45 black handled pocket knife, that has cheryl and hers initials on it. she obviously now turned on. she slowly starts to run the knife down her tight abs, then down to cheryls thighs where her initials are carved. "are you going to be a good girl for daddy" she says making a small cut. "yes daddy" "good girl" she wipes the blood off her thigh, and brings the knife to her mouth. "mmmm, baby, you taste amazing." this suddenly makes cheryl more turned on. toni unexpectedly shoves two fingers in her tight WAP. cheryl is close to her edge, she comes on toni's digits. "babe, let me help you out." " no babe your tired." "ok baby, can we cuddle?" "of course babe" then we fall into a deep sleep.

the next chapter will be a fluff chapter bc right smut is tiring. GOD FORGIVE ME. make sure you vote and comment.

love you babessss 😍🥺🥺✌🏽✌🏽