1;

So this was unexpected.

It was just a normal Tuesday when Ashido decided to invite both classes 1-A and 1-B to the dorms to see if there were any matches.

The first to reveal their mark was Asui- err Tsu, who had a picture of a frog sitting on a mushroom. Komori blushed before admitting she had the same mark and the two left the room to talk.

Next was Rin who had a picture of a lizard wrapped in tape. Sero laughed before admitting that he had the same mark and they went off to talk.

After awhile it was my turn, "Come on Deku-kun! Your up!" I chuckled, "Can't I just go last?" "Midoryia, don't be nervous." Kendou said before raising a glass of water to her mouth.

I sighed, 'I guess she's right...' I took a breath before nervously pulling my sleeve up to show a copy machine surrounded in green electricity.

Kendou started choking and Tetsutetsu snorted while the rest of 1-B just looked like they were praying.

"Is there a problem?" Jirou asked. "M-Monoma- Show them your marK-" Tetsutetsu said before laughing as Monoma harshly shoved his sleeve up.

"Are you fucking serious... Out of everyone it had to be someone from 1-A as my soulmate? Honestly I'd rather have it be Vlad King." "Monoma!" Kendou yelled as I just stared at his mark. "What?! It's the truth!"

I stood up, "I'm gonna go ahead and go to sleep, night..." I muttered, staring at the ground before walking towards the elevator.

"Look what you did Monoma!" "What I did?! This is all the pink girls fault for even inviting us!" "Hey!!"

I heard them argue but ignored them as the door opened and I pressed a button to go to the third floor.

Once I arrived I walked to my room and opened the door, shutting it before sitting down on my bed.

I stared at the wall for a minute before grabbing my phone and going onto Wattpad to read a story about a kid with the same quirk as Hawks who was also his brother, and a kid with a electricity quirk.

After a bit of reading I heard knocking, "Come in!" I said, watching as the door knob jiggled and opened to reveal Shinsou.

"Hey, sorry 'bout Monoma..." He muttered, "He's just to embarrassed to admit that he's fine with you as his soulmate, he told me to give you his number." He handed me a paper, "That's all." Shinsou muttered as he turned around, he paused for a second.

"And, he wanted me to tell you your hair looked nice." He stated before walking out.

I smiled at the thought that Monoma might want me as a soulmate before continuing to read my fanfic.