Now i'm waiting for you

Hospital. This bitter smell of medicine, the bad food, and the kingdom of discomfort. Absolutely no one can feel at home there, but after a week and a half, you will start to endure it. Tonks sat on her hospital bed, staring blankly at the white wall in front of her. For a week and a half, she had been forced to wear these narrow light blue pajamas, her only activity was a book she had already read three times. Although she was in a ward with three of Britain's funniest men, it was all completely frustrating. She cheered a ward with Fred, Sirius, and Remus. Fred slept most of the time because he couldn't do anything else. He could not walk and after a week and a half of treatment, his hands were barely strong enough to hold a cookie between his fingers. He was often visited by his family, they made Fred laugh, but as soon as they left, the young man sank into black depression again.

,,I feel so useless, "he had told Tonks one night," I'm like a vegetable, I can't do anything without needing anyone's help. I should have died, it would have been better, "

Tonks was so sorry for him. She herself suffered only a few broken ribs and a broken left arm, she could do anything if she wanted to, but Fred couldn't do anything.

Her secondary companion, Sirius, had had only a few days with them, after which he went home, but still visited them every day, bringing Tonks new flowers each time and also bringing a bar of chocolate, which he placed on the table of Remus' bed.

Remus...all this time, he had never shown any signs of life. He never moved. For the first few days, Tonks couldn't sleep, She was up all night watching Remus who lay at the next bed. One night she had even gone to his bed and had been crying all night in his arms, in the morning the doctors were annoyed with her and said that she should give her husband more space, otherwise he might not wake up. Fearing that the doctor's words were true, Tonks kept her distance. Trying to keep her senses away from it all. Her favorite moments in the hospital were when the Weasleys visited and Molly brought Teddy with her each time. Since Andromeda had volunteered at the hospital to help the injured fighters, Teddy was under the care of Molly and Arthur at all that time. 

Tonks murmured to herself, her eyes fixed on Remus in a coma. When she got bored again, she checked her surroundings, when she was sure that no healer was in the room, she rolled quietly out of her bed and sat on the edge of Remus' bed. With a slight smile, she let her thin and short fingers smooth Remus's cheek. The wounds on his face and the bruises were almost healed, and he looked like her Remus again.

,,The violator of the rules, "a slightly laughing voice came from a distance.

Tonks looked over her shoulder at Fred's bed, the young man smiled gently, his head wrapped in white bandages, completely covering his red hair.

,,Don't tell the doctors, "Tonks smiled as she put her pointing finger at her lips.

,,I would do the same in response to you if I could move my hand. By the way, be ready to visitors, Tonksy, it's almost two o'clock. They'll be here soon, "

Tonks' eyes shone, she turned her head back to Remus and whispered to him, "Did you hear that, honey, our son will be here soon," she leaned forward to kiss Remus on the cheek again.

She smiled at Remus, then headed back to her bed to comb her hair before the guests arrived. Combing her hair with one hand was a little difficult, but she tried to do it as well as she could. When she had finished, she went back to Remus and let her comb gently go through his hair.

,,Let's make you look even more handsome than you already are, then Teddy can see how nice looking a father he has, "she put the comb back in the closet next to the bed and then sat back on Remus' bed, holding his hand," Do you want to read the book, Wolfy? We still got some time, "she took the book from her bed and began to read it.