"Why Dont you, Butt out." Chapter 2.

Splendid's POV.

"You Like her!" The short pink haired girl yelled practically.
"Sh!" I yelled back Blushing nervously, Looking around to make sure no one Heard. Then Put his mouth Over her Hand."Shut Up giggles! Please!" I frantically shouted.
"Mgh!" She tried licking my hand, So I let her go. She glared at me silently, But I knew It was My chance To Be able Ti speak. "Okay Listen! Summers almost over! Schools gonna start soon! I won't have..That much Time to speak To flaky After.." My words came out Quietly.

"So, Whatcha Gonna do."
"I-I don't know. I tried Impressing her but-"
"But you always End up looking bad, Bye fighting with flaky In front of her." Giggles replied. I guess she was paying attention to my ramblings.
"God! Yes." I whined As we Walked down the street. "Take her out." She replied Swinging her Small purse at me.

I let out a small yelp as She Chuckled and Rubbed my back."Sorry. But that way it's just you and Her! You won't look bad then!" I considered the possibility Of what could go wrong.
Actually Everything could go wrong! People might see Us! O-Or think we're a couple! That..Makes me nervous..I wonder..How she'd feel.
"Defiantly not." I said shaking my head rapidly.
"Come on! You need confidence. I'll help." She smiled and Linked her arm with his as she took off running.

Giggles POV.

"Dear god No!" I screamed and fell backwards Into the Plush Chair as I Saw what Splendid Was Wearing."Take off your mask!" I said, To which he shook his head."No! No!"
"Eh? Why not!"
"I'm a Hero! I can't just do that!"
"Again with this Hero Stu- Okay! But if people see Her and The hero they might get suspicious." I said calmly as I smirked. He bit his lip and handed me The Red Mask."Good! Here we can tie it here." I said wrapping it around his wrist."Hm..Alright." He smiled softly, Which made my heart skip."You look...Great." I said Admiring His Slight Tight Baby Blue Shirt And Dark Black Jeans."Shoes?" I asked as I started laughing."Your Barefoot."

"Finally!" I exhaled as I saw him looking pretty Normal. "Did you even ask Her?" I asked as He started putting on his jacket."Yeah, Actually I did." He said pushing his hair back."First Were gonna-" I Interrupted him, Feeling slightly Ashamed of being sad."Just go as Woo her!" I smiled as I waved at him and Wrapped my arms around him."Knock her dead." I whispered as he nodded and Walked out And driving away in his car."I'm...Also Happy." I lied. Then Burst out giggling while crying. Oh.. If you knew.