1 - Lana Winters

You are imprisoned at Briarcliff for almost a month now. You are not actually sick or mentally ill. Your crime was to contradict your husband. Your parents forced you into this marriage. You never liked him, let alone loved him. When you disobeyed he took you to Briarcliff and claimed you are hysterical and delusional. He is a respected man in society, so it didn't take much and you were locked away for an indefinite period of time. There is only one good thing. Since Briarcliff has been in government hands again, the number of patients has increased and rooms have to be shared since then. Your roommate is none other than Lana Winters. You quickly became close friends.

***

- "Dominique, nique, nique - S'en allait tout simplement - Routier, pauvre et chantant..." this terrible song sounds in the background, but you no longer perceive the music. You and Lana were just about to play a new round of cards when the home management entered the room.

- "May I have your attention please!" The music falls silent and all residents listen eagerly. "I want to be honest with you. Money is running out and the government wants us to save a lot. So there will only be some changes in the future. Leisure activities such as movies will be cut off, food rations are reduced and of course there will be no Christmas this year either, but what is most important: we will turn off the heating at night this winter. you all -"

- "You must be fucking kidding! How is that supposed to work? We are still people you stupid bitch!" you cut her off. You can not keep it to yourself anymore. This place makes you sick.

- "As I was about to say when you interrupted me. You will all get an extra blanket because we care about you" the sarcastic undertone only makes you angrier and you want to start saying something when Lana grabs you by the arm and presses out a short "Don't"

- "Miss y/n seems to need some reassurance. Why not take her to the hydrotherapy room." she says in the direction of the nurse.

***

They cooked you in the bathtub all afternoon. When you came out again you felt more vulnerable than in a long time. You will be taken back to your room where Lana is already waiting for you. She is sitting on her bed with her knees bent. One blanket covers her legs, the other she has put over her shoulders. You go and sit on your bed while the door closes behind you and the key is turned.

- "I hate that moment when they lock the door. I always feel like an animal." you say, but Lana doesn't seem to hear what you're saying. She looks at you with tears in her eyes and says:

- "You really have to be more careful. You can't always just say what's going on in your head. Hydrotherapy is not the worst thing that can happen to you. What if they put you in solitary confinement and decide to tie you up at your bed for 24 hours, then you leave me here alone. I would not survive that. Promise me that you will keep your shit together."

Her voice trembles with anger. She is really mad.

You try to calm her down: "I'm really sorry. Sometimes I can't help myself and then it breaks out of me. I guess this behavior brought me here in the first place. It just made me so angry that they turned off the heater I mean it's fucking winter and it's a damn cold area. " you look at her and see how she is shivering. "Are you shivering because of the cold or because you're mad at me?" you ask with a smile on your lips and hope that she will forgive you.

- "I'm not mad.. not much... It's just so freaking cold in here. I almost can't feel my legs."

- "Come here" you say tapping next to you at the mattress "and bring your blankets. I will keep you warm" she accepts your offer immediately.

You both lay down next to each other and you pull the blankets over your bodies and put an arm around her, being the big spoon.

- "Wow, you are really hot."

- "Thank you, you are not so bad yourself" you say cheekily, knowing exactly that she meant your body temperature. She hits your thigh in response saying "You know what I mean!"

- "Are you saying that you don't find me attractive at all?" you whisper in her ear and you move your hips against her ass and rub your hand up and down her arm.

- "No, that's not what I am saying. But...Mhmmm...."

She doesn't get to finish her sentence. You start caressing the inside of her thigh. From behind you still make riding movements against her ass.

- "Tell me if I should stop, but I have the impression that you like it" while you say this you cup her pussy over her underwear. She moans and you start nibbling her ear. Between her moans you whisper in her ear "You have to be quiet, otherwise the night nurse will hear us. Can you do that?"

- "Yes" she says "please touch me"

- "What? I didn't understand what you were saying?" you say playfully.

She turns her head towards you and says "Please fuck me. It's been so long."

As she says this you slide your hand into her panties and start to caress her pussy. Slowly at first and then faster and faster. Her breaths get faster and she starts circling her hips to create more friction.

- "Somebody is in a hurry" you say and circle her entrance with your finger.

- "Yes, please finger me" she begs.

- "How many fingers would you like?"

- "Two. Now. Please." She can hardly speak straight. THis is how bad she wants it.

You penetrate her with two fingers at the same time. Your fingers slide in and out and you notice how she suppresses each moan.

- "Faster. Harder." only scraps of words leave her beautiful lips.

You bumb harder into her and your thumb touches her clit every now and then. It almost drives her crazy and you realize that she is coming soon. You fuck her with your hand like there's no tomorrow. With every stroke she gets closer to her orgasm. Seeing her like that makes you really horny and you moan softly in her ear. You rub your center on the back of her thigh as you continue to thrust into her.

She inhales sharply as she climaxes. Her hips twitch violently and her mouth is wide open. This sight added to the friction of your pussy against her back drives you crazy. You come with a jerk and a squeak leaves your lips.

A few moments later you are lying next to each other and just breathing. You are the first to break the silence: "Are you warm now or are you still cold?"

- "I'm fine" she says with a warm smile on her lips and turns so that she can look you in the eye. She studies your face and stares at your lips for a few seconds. Then she looks you deep in the eyes and says, "Isn't it weird that we now already climaxed together but we have never kissed?"

You smile mildly, put your arms around her and push her closer to you. Then your lips meet hers and you kiss passionately. She tastes so good. Suddenly you can think of a lot of things that you want to do with her. That you want to do to her. Maybe even this place has its good sides.

----------------

Thank you for reading the first chapter. How did you like it?

I think the next one will be a two parter, but I am not sure yet. 

Have a nice day. Regards, Betty.