| ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔲𝔩𝔱𝔰 |

・゚: ** round one results **:・゚

GRYFFINDOR - - HOUSE
Sanyyyy76

GRYFFINDOR - ★ - HOUSESanyyyy76

S C O R I N G

amethyst and off-white + zac efron + umbrella + calm.
Relevance (8/10)
Creativity (7/10)
Originality (9/10)
Quality (6/10)
Placement (8/10)

Total (38/50): 76%

My Comments: Wonderful job of following the prompt given to you. The color scheme was a bit off with the off-white and the mood wasn't exactly calm. You were very creative with putting everything together to make the cover. You were very original with it. I like how you have the purple umbrellas as the background. I am going to say, however, that the umbrella emoji is not that pleasing and ruins the overall quality of the graphic. The placement of everything is nice and it worked out perfectly. Great job!

- -

mak-styles

S C O R I N G

S C O R I N G

light pink and tan + tyler posey + zombie + isolated.
Relevance (10/10)
Creativity (8/10)
Originality (10/10)
Quality (8/10)
Placement (6/10)

Total (42/50): 84%

My Comments: I love how you were very creative with the concept. It was interesting how you made Tyler Posey into a zombie and attempted to make it look isolated given your randomized color scheme. The image of the zombie hands appear to be cut out poorly and the overall quality it kind of blurry. You did an excellent job with your prompt. However, your choice of font was very basic. Next time, try to spread your wings and explore more fonts.