Party time (part 1)

"Who's that?" Daoming Si shouted.

He wished for a certain person will turned up. This party was painstakingly  he planned for her. Only when she is coming, all his efforts paid off.

He can hear Ximen and MeiZuo chatting to some girls coming from the front room.

So definitely girls, but could be her? And her friend. AhSi feeling hopeful.

"come in, come in ... AhSi, here your first guests, Anni and Bonnie" Ximen took them in. Those girls from cheerleaders clubs, AhSi knew them of course, not very closed. Ximen asked him if he could invite the cheerleaders group, which he did not mind.

"hi AhSi, thank you for invite us. We're too excited, we come rather early! I hope you don't mind" Anni one of the girls said loudly.

"Yes, your house is beautiful. Big, classics and yet modern. You are really rich Daoming Si. I knew you are rich, but never expected this rich. I am sure your party will be amazing. Hope you invite us again next time ." the other girl , Bonnie seems will not shut up.

Daoming Si just saying nonchalantly " thank you for coming, ...MeiZuo and Ximen will show you where to get your welcome drink' he glances at Ximen and with his eyes pleading ( could you taking these too much talking girls away,  please)

"Of course, we knew what happened to your ankle yesterday. Not to worry about giving us the tour of your house.." Bonnie chuckled again. "Not today , maybe next time "

Not in a million years, girls. Give up will you!

AhSi groaned inside. 

"This way ladies!" Ximen detected AhSi increasing annoyance .

"Do you like us to get some drink for you?" That girl really try her luck.

"No, thank you" AhSi quickly replied.

This is one of the reasons, he was never keen having party in his own house, because when he pissed off he can't just leave.

Soon after that, more and more guests arrived. Mostly MeiZuo and Ximen friends. To be fair, they were friends from schools, only AhSi not interacting much with them.

He just being polite, having small talk and keep checking on the time.

Not long then almost all the guests already there, however the most important person not still not arrived.

AhSi starting to get tetchy. He worried something happened to her. He did not see her yesterday, how if she is falling ill.

This is nightmare! Half past seven now.

Is she coming or not? He becoming more restless.

Many girls keep fussing him around. Ask if he was okay, need help with anything. Just non stop. It's not that he can't walking at all, but he was rather sitting down than mingled  with the guests.

"AhSi, where is she? Is she coming right?" Lei asking. He knows all his mates  thinking about Miss He Yuanzi.

"Who? " Daoming Si asked irritated.

"Don't pretend you're not dying to see her, AhSi! Basically you keep watching at the time and looking at door. Obviously you are waiting for someone or special guest to arrive." Ximen muttered and looking at AhSi eyes.

"Also you are getting more grumpy by the minutes" MeiZuo added.

"I tell you all, one more time!. I am not waiting for anyone." His tone voice betrayed him. His hoped for Shancai coming has vanished.

He sighed frustrated  'what's the point of having this party, I wish rather be sleeping now'.

At. 7:45 PM

DaoMing Si's mother decided it's time to show up at his son party.

"Good evening everyone! I am Daoming Feng, AhSi's mother just want to welcome you all to our house. I hope you enjoy our hospitality. " she greeted everyone in the room whom replied with thank you and very grateful to be invited.

"AhSi, I have not seen Miss He, I would like to greet her specially "

" I have no idea, mother. Obviously she is not bother to come" Daoming Si replied uninteresting.

"Of course she is. Her father told me this morning. She was really  looking forward to come tonight and meeting you. Something maybe hold her, she is just late"

Suddenly the bell ringing,

" ah, that's should be her" Daoming Feng feelings delighted.