Chapter 1

🎶have you ever wanted to disappear?🎶- 20 dollar nose bleed, fall out boy

Yep, I'm Jenna, I want(ed) to disappear which lead me to the hospital. I tried to kill myself. I was in the hospital for 2 days and I just got released yesterday. My parents don't know. They travel a lot for their jobs. So much so, that I learned how to cook all the meals for myself when I was 8. That was the first time they left me home alone overnight. I'm an only child so I never even had a sibling to watch over me. My parents will be home tomorrow tho. I'm not gonna tell them. Even if u did they'd probably be to busy on their phones talking to clients or something. Today's Sunday, so tomorrow I have to go to hell aka school. Schools already hard enough when you don't have anxiety. But going to school with anxiety is like trying to walk right after surgery. Other people can't see why you're having such trouble, and you feel like you'll bleed out any second. If only I could be homeschooled. I've asked for years. Literally. But they always say that a public education is a necessary education.
•the next day•
My parents are coming home today. It's around 7:30 am and I'm RLLY tempted to not go to school today. It's one of those days where I'm so anxious I can't feel my legs and I'm so depressed I can't even watch tv without zoning out into a daydream of death. But I know that if I don't go today I won't tomorrow or the day after. So I push myself out the door and drive to school. I know I'm fifteen but I'm a great driver not meaning to brag but I am. :| . I get to school and go to half of first period then spend the rest of the day in a stall in a the bathroom. I started to hav a panic attack in class so I grabbed my bag and ran out which only made it worse. It's been 4 hours and I finally leave the stall for lunch when I see someone with the best green day shirt ever. When a group of bitches come over and ruin me for good.