22.

"All I want for Christmas is joy."
- the author
___________________________

"- the author ___________________________

Hazel Fenty

continued...

"Bashar, no! I handled it. Don't worry about it." I sighed, frustrated. I should've just kept my mouth closed.

"He ain't have no business approaching you." Bashar argued, looking at me. I shook my head and continued to get dressed. I hadn't decided if I wanted to be casual or dressy at first but I decided to just go casually. I wasn't trying to impress anyone.

"Okay, and like I said he not 'gon do shit. I handled it so just drop it, alright?" I was so irritated and at this point I was going to say fuck the party. Bashar chuckled, walking over to me.

"You mad?" I closed my eyes and then opened them back, looking away from him.

"Please move, you play too much." I replied, finally looking at him.

"Move where? I'm not in your face yet." He challenged.

"Did I say, you was in my face?" I asked, with an attitude.

"You pushing it, Hazel. Keep talking like you run something, and 'ima show you wassup." His voice sounded different, but he was smiling.

"You not 'gon do shit." I spat, turning around to take down my hair. Next thing I knew I was leaned over the bed with my pants down. His fingers were penetrated in my wetness. I whimpered at the sensation, it felt so good!

"So, what was all that shit you was talking?" Bashar asked, in my ear. I couldn't talk. He was working them fingers so good my words were on pause. "Hm?" He hummed. I felt a hard slap to the ass, my lip instantly tucked in my teeth. I gripped the sheet, looking back at him. Bashar had his lip tucked as well. He leaned forward connecting our lips. The kiss was slow, it was sloppy, and it made me feel wanted. I felt a surge of electricity shoot through my body. He pulled back then leaned back in for another kiss.

Pulling his fingers out, he sucked on them like a new born baby. "Finish getting ready, and them lavender ones, put them on." He said, referring to my lingerie. I was undecided on what color, I didn't even notice he noticed. I put on my lingerie and slid on my jeggings, socks, and ugg boots. I went dressy with a cute top I bought from two months ago and put my hair into a top knot. My makeup, I did it lightly. Like I said before, I wasn't trying to impress anybody.

I heard the door downstairs slam and the footsteps. My heart quickened at the sudden sound. "Who the fuck?" I whispered. Bashar pulled a gun from his wait holding it lowly. "What the hell, Bashar? What are you doing?" I said with wide eyes.

"Hazel!" Harlow sang, coming up the steps.

"Put that thing away, it's just Harlow." I said with relief we he hid the gun back under his shirt. What the fuck was he doing with it anyway? Harlow opened the door, and I quickly have her a smile.

"Hi 'puddin." I smiled, as we hugged.

"Hey, and Bashar." She side-eyed.

"Why didn't you call?" I wondered, picking up my phone.

"I did, and I texted you but I can see why you didn't pick up." Harlow giggled, sitting on the bed.

I unlocked my phone and I saw I had five missed texts and two missed calls from her. "Oops." I said, placing my phone back down.

"Yeah, oops." She mocked, pulling out her phone. "So what time is this Christmas thingy." Harlow asked, scrolling on snapchat.

"At seven. I kinda wanna just drop off this stuff and come back home." I pointed out. It was nice of them to do so but I could get my secret santa another day. Christmas won't even feel the same if my mom is still in that bed.

"How about we double date here? We can go to the dollar store and cook it up." Harlow suggested, honestly, that wasn't a bad idea. I shrugged, fuck it.

We quickly piled in the car and was on our way to pick up Isaac. Bashar decided not to tell the others because he wanted a fun and peaceful night. I dropped off my gift and actually received my gift. My secret Santa and I had each other. It was easier done then said. Bashar parked by the curb, Issac came out shortly after and he got in. Harlow and him kissed each other on the lips, and we were off to the store.

"Okay, stop." I smiled, as Bashar stopped. He opened his eyes turning his head.

"Oreos? Hmm." He hummed with a shrug. He placed them in the basket and now it was my turn. I closed my eyes and walked down the next aisle. Frozen section.

"Stop." Harlow smiled, I opened my eyes focusing my attention to the left. Pizza. I looked at all the different varieties, cheese, philly cheese steak, pepperoni, sausage, and etc. I decided on stuffed cheese pizza, and the philly cheese steak. They all looked good but honestly my mouth watered for those two.

We continued the game until we had everything we wanted. We did self-check out and departed from the store. The ride back was smooth, Bashar and Issac conversed while Harlow and I did the same.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Harlow exclaimed.

"It is." I agreed, recording us on snapchat. "Say hi, my pretty baby." I cooed. Harlow looked up from her phone, smiling. She leaned over, kissing my cheek. Then the radio was turned up. The song fit perfectly with our video. Harlow and I made a few more videos and took pictures until we reached my neighborhood. Bashar turned the volume down. We could see blue and red lights shining lucently in the distance.

"What the hell?" Harlow remarked, taking the words right out of my mouth.

We continued to drive, as we got closer we could see orange cones and signs in the loop where my house was blocked off. A police officer drew his hand out for Bashar to stop. He did so. I rolled down my window.

"I'm sorry son, you're gonna have to turn around-"

"Excuse me," I interrupted. "I live there, in that house." I pointed. "What's going on?" I asked, nervously.

"There's been an accident ma'am, can I have your name please?" He asked.

"Hazel Fenty." I answered. "What kind of accident?" I didn't want to ask about my dad and he wasn't there.

"Is your father, Black Fenty?" I nodded. "Can I have you step out of the car please? We're gonna have to ask you to come down to the station, so we can ask you a few questions." He popped the door open, and I stepped out. I was so scared I didn't understand what was going on. What had my dad done or gotten himself into?

heyyyyyyy🔦 who goes there?!

anyway, how are y'all enjoying these chapters? things are getting messier by the minute! comment what you think is going on or what you like about this chapter.

also, please check out my other story Playful Promises and show that some love. i am aware there is only a few chapters published parts there will be more coming soon!

last thing, i'll be making cute spam stories for y'all to read idk what to call them yet but they will not be in one whole book, they'll be separated.