10.

Never too late to let him go, he never liked you like that anyway...
-unknown
—————————————-

Now Playing♡

Hazel Fenty

"Yo, what movie is this? They killing they family and shit." Benji said, stuffing a handful of chips into his mouth.

"It's called, Sinister." Hazel replied, eating candy.

"How you know? You seen this before?" Hazel nodded, chewing on her soft gummies.

"Oh Lord. please don't be like my granddaddy. He be telling the whole damn movie." Benji begged, making everybody laugh.

"I won't." Hazel chuckled.

Cari got up to turn the light off and got back on the floor to get comfortable. The floor was spacious enough for everyone to get comfortable. Harlow laid her head on Isaacs chest while the movie played.

"I don't bite." Bashar said, causing Hazel to look at him.

"What?" Hazel asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Why are you way over there?" Bashar voice
was so deep, and sexy it was hypnotizing.

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was." Hazel apologized, moving closer. Bashar instantly wrapped his arm around her pulling her into him.

The movie went on, and it didn't take long for Isaac and Harlow to lip lock in the corner of the room. "Any more tongue and I'm getting my camera out." Benji scoffed, with his eyebrows raised.

"Shh." Cari said, elbowing his arm. "Man, let them be, and stop being jealous." Cari remarked.

"Boy ain't nobody jealous of nothing. I can call my bitch right now if I wanted to." Benji chucked, holding out his phone. "Say I won't." He ranted.

"You won't." Bashar challenged, holding a blank expression. Benji laughed, as he dialed his girlfriend's number.

"Put it on speaker, cause you like to play." Cari said, folding his arms in front of him.

Benji did like instructed. The line rung and rung and then the phone picked up. "Hello?" Everyone paused, their mouths hanging wide open.

"Yo, who the fuck is this?" Benji cursed, looking down at his phone.

"You called this phone, bro who the fuck is this?" The voice answered. There was distant noise in the background and then rustling sounds.

"Baby, who is that?" A female asked in the background.

"'Ion know, why you got niggas calling 'yo phone this time of night, Bria?" The male asked. The phone went silent. "Huh?"

Benji hung up not wanting to hear anymore and got up. "I'm 'finna roll out. I'll be back." Benji reached the door and Cari stood up too.

"I'm rolling with you. No telling what this nigga 'gon try something." Benji left the room with Cari close behind.

"Is he really gonna drive a whole hour and half back?" Harlow asked.

"Might as well pull the bail money out now." Issac said, Hazel looked over at  her best friend wiggling her eyebrows. Harlow snickered, mimicking the same motion.

"Let's go back to my room." Bashar suggested, looking at her. Hazel's phone buzzed before she could answer.

Lolo💞🤞🏾
do it bitch! :)

Hazel giggled before looking over at Harlow. Harlow winked, then Hazel turned her attention back to Bashar. "Sure, let's go." Hazel agreed, they got off the floor and they headed out.

Hazel Fenty

"You drink?" I locked my phone and looked over at Bashar. I shook my head. All the times I went out with Harlow I'd never drink. My parents would beat my ass if they found out I drank anything other than water, juice or soda. "Wanna try?" I pondered whether if I should or not. He looked at me waiting for my answer.

"No thank you." I didn't wanna risk it. He handed me a bottle of water instead.

"You can still drink, I just can't because I have to go back to the condo where my parents are." I stated sitting back further.

"It's all good ma. I don't mind." I smiled. Bashar was so sweet. If this was Tyree he wouldn't have cared and probably took advantage of me. "What's on your mind?" I blinked, looking over at him.

"Huh?" I hummed, sipping the rest of my water. That salty cheeseburger was really fucking with my thirst.

"If you can huh, you can hear." He joked. I smacked my lips, elbowing him. "What's on your mind? You did it earlier. You think a lot, I can tell." I swallowed, before answering. Should I really tell him about Ty? Is it too early?

"Nothing much, really. Tonight was a good night though-"

"You don't have to bullshit me, ma." I twisted my lips to the side, pondering.

"I rather not, right now." Bashar nodded, before taking away my empty water bottle. He came back over sitting beside me. This time we sitting directly beside me.

"I won't make you, but-" Bashar was cut off by his phone going off. "Scuse me, love." I smiled, as he got up going into the other room. I sat promptly when my phone went off.

"Hello?" I answered.

"How long you 'gon be out?" My mother's voice, sounded on the end. I rolled my eyes moving my feet back and forth.

"I don't know, ma." I really didn't know. I hated when she asked me this. When I'm around she acts oh so irritated, but when I'm gone she worried.

"You need to figure it out, Hazel. It's going on eleven." She was really ruining my mood. "Be here at eleven-thirty. No later then, or I'm beating your ass. Love you, bye." I groaned falling back on the bed. Why ask me what time and then decide before I can answer?

"What's wrong?" I sat up looking at Bashar. He seemed bothered more than I was.

"I should be asking you that." I chuckled. "Come sit, you look tense." I teased. Bashar chuckled taking a seat beside me. I backed up on the bed then stood up on my knees.

"What you doing?" He asked, turning around.

"I'm going to give you, a massage." Bashar shook his head standing up.

"Nah, that's okay." I smacked my lips, ushering him to sit back down.

"Nigga, sit down." I pointed. He hesitated but sat down anyway. I hated that I had to leave in forty-minutes. This is what happened when your mom is a worry wart, and your dad co-signs like he's in presidential debate.

This ending sucked butt but i honestly didn't know how to end it. it's time for a new chapter and some drama. i have some shit up my sleeve so put on your seatbelts and buckle up.