3x09

This one shot is based off of the scene from episode 3 season 9.
————————————————————
"Now, where were we?" Derek picked her up and sat her down on top of him, attacking her lips. Meredith's screams of laughter filled the room.

"Mmh," she moaned, "I think we were about to do something like this?" Meredith kissed from his cheek, down to his neck. She sucked while his hands tasseled in her hair.

"I think so." Derek grunted. She had been the one who enforced the no sex rule. He wanted to respect it, but she made it unbearably hard. It being his penis. He could feel his erection pressing into her thigh. "Come here."

Derek sucked her top, and then her bottom lip. She moaned as his familiar tongue hit the roof of her mouth. She positioned herself so that her crotch was against his thigh and rocked, back and forth. Meredith's panties grew wet at the friction.

"Mm Meredith." He grunted, feeling her arousal through the fabric.

"Sorry." She lifted herself off of him and tried to pull away but he didn't let her. Derek pulled her back onto his thigh and grabbed her hips, rocking her in the same motion. Once she started thrusting, he lifted up her chin with his finger and brought her lips to meet his.

"It's okay." He muttered sincerely. "Go ahead" He nodded, encouraging her to keep going. Meredith's mouth found his neck once again and she kissed in between the crook, feeling the warmth he radiated on her lips.

"Derek..." She moaned as he started to move his thigh simultaneously with her body, creating more friction in between her legs. Derek put one hand against her head and the other on her lower back, guiding her as she rocked. Meredith whined into his neck as she sucked. "Mmh."

"Is that enough?" Derek knew he could easily make her finish, but this method was an entirely different situation. Normally he could put her on her knees and take her from the back. He could pin her against the wall and fuck her until she came. Derek could make her cum using a single finger as talented as he was. But Meredith had been clear about one thing. No sex.

"Mmhmm...That's good." She hummed against his skin and sped up her pace, rocking quicker and with more desire. "I'm close Derek." She never had to tell him this before. He could tell by her clamping walls or the shaking of her legs. Derek took the hand that was around her back and stuck it in between her crotch and his thigh, rubbing her vagina through her pants.

"Is this okay?" He didn't want to push any boundaries.

Meredith sighed as his rough hands brought her closer to releasing. "Yes, oh god. Yes." Her face stayed buried in his neck as the fire in her stomach grew and Meredith felt herself finishing. "Derek I'm." She whimpered and opened her mouth at the sensation. The tension that she had felt since they got back together had subsided for now and she could go on with her day without wanting to jump him. "Thank you." She whispered and her body loosened up against him, letting Derek wrap both arms around her and kiss the head that held her lavender scented locks.

"Any time." Derek murmured. What had just happened between them wasn't sexual, at least not for him. He could admit it was astonishing to see his sexy girlfriend get off, but that wasn't the reason he did it. Meredith let him back into her life, and he wanted to prove himself. He needed to prove that he would be there for her, and do whatever it is she needed without benefiting from it himself. Even if that meant having a boner at work because he couldn't get them image of her grinding against him out of his head. He knew how easily he could make her squirm and what affect his attractiveness had on her, and he would never want her to feel she had to give in and sleep with him again so that she could get a release.

Meredith's heavy breathing lost its weight as he held her tightly for minutes, just breathing her in. "We should go eat, before we head to the hospital." Derek rubbed her head not wanting her to get off of him, but knowing she had to.

"You go, I'll be down in a sec." Meredith looked up at him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"What's wrong?" He raised his brows.

"Nothings wrong." Meredith put her hands on the sides of his face. "I have to change my panties." Their lips locked as he leaned her back against the bed and got off of her.

Derek made his way down the stairs listening to the interns gossiping about Cristina.

"I'm just saying, if she's not with McDreamy, she's with Cristina. They have their own little club and don't think to invite either of us." Izzie handed George a cupcake and grabbed a paper towel.

"Speaking of the brain surgeon..." George rolled his eyes at the snarky man and opened the fridge, grabbing the container of orange juice.

"Morning." He hesitated asking when he reached the kitchen cabinet, grabbing the muesli.

"I bet it is." George commented under his breath and poured a cup of the tangy liquid.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Derek looked at the blonde when he got no response.

"He means it's easy to have a good morning when you get to wake up and have sex." She shrugged her shoulders while wiping down the frosting from the counter.

"Who said, we didn't." Derek shook his head. "I didn't have any sex." He grabbed the gallon of milk and sat down at the table, his back facing the connecting door.

"Sure." George muttered again.

"Tell that to the giant hickey on your neck. Or did you get that operating on a tumor?" Izzie joked and poured herself a glass of juice.

"If you two are looking, I know quite a lot of surgeons who would be more than happy to meet you guys." Derek teased but in a way, wasn't lying. He did know a lot of people who've asked the availability of Dr. Stevens. George, not so much, but he could put in a good word with Olivia.

"No he doesn't." Meredith walked into the kitchen, stealing a bite of his cereal and grabbing one of the many chocolate desserts that caught her eye. "We have rounds." The two of her fellow interns hurried out of the room and headed to the car. Meredith rushed over to give him a kiss on the cheek and a word of advice. "Why are you trying to hook them up with people. I don't want to hear them going at it in the room next door when we're trying to have sex." She turned around to walk away when he grabbed her arm.

"Does that mean..." He looked hopeful.

"Don't push it Dr. Shepherd."