-Chapter 72- Mr Dumbledore

We were staying in Bills and Fleur's house on beach.

"Wait so did the knife stab you Louis or?"- Fleur asked while me and Louis were sitting opposite of them.

"It didn't stab me, it just made a really deep cut when it went pass me while we were teleporting."- He said.

"And you saved him Y'n?"- Bill asked. "Impressive."

"Where are Hermione, Harry and Ron?"- I asked.

"They are talking to the goblin upstairs."- Fleur said.

"What are they even planning to do?"- Louis asked.

"I don't know, but I know we have to get back to Hogwarts."- I said.

"Haven't you heard?"- Luna said. "Snape is the principal."

Me and Louis almost spit our  tea when we heard what Luna said.

"Luna please tell me you're joking."- I said.

"He really is."- She said.

"Y'n!"- Harry called from upstairs "Come!"

I walked upstairs and saw Ron and Hermione arguing about something while Harry was asking me a question.

"Do you recognize this wand?"- He said as he gave me wand in my hands.

"It's Draco's."- I said not even having to look twice.

"That was fast."- Ron said.

"It's his, I'm positive."- I said. "He threw spells at me and Louis too many times. What are you three going to do?"

"We're going to Gringotts."- Harry said.

"Are you serious?"- Louis said climbing upstairs behind me.

"Why?"- I asked.

"We think horcrux is there and the goblin is going to help us if we give him the sword."- Harry said.

"You are going to trust that goblin?"- Louis asked.

"Exactly Harry."- Hermione said.

"We have nothing to lose."- Harry said.

"Our lives."- Ron said.

"We are going to use polyjuice potion and go there find a horcrux."- Harry said. "And you two are not going."

"What? Why?"- I asked.

"You can't leave us to randomly with Ron's brother and his wife."- Louis said.

"Louis did you see how Y'n reacted when you were just injured?"- Hermione said. "We risked your life yesterdays and too many times and this can't happen again."

"I got all of us in this."- Harry said. "We can't risk anyone else getting hurt anymore. If Y'n didn't react quickly yesterday Louis you wouldn't be here."

"You are risking your lives."- I said.

"Y'n thank you for telling Draco not to say anything and helping us get out of there, but I put you in too many risky situations. This one is too serious."- He said.

"At least come back for us. You three can't go to Hogwarts and leave us with Bill and Fleur."- Louis said.

"I totally planned leaving you two here."- Ron said sarcastically.

Some time later...

"This is absolutely terrifying."- Louis said as Hermione turned into Bellatrix because of the potion.