(SNO) Vampire in Love

Fandom: Supernatural Origins

Ship: Marcus x Jackson x Devin

Type: Uh.. Idk

Warning: Old oneshot.

Question of the Fic: If you could be in any guild, what guild would it be?

Mine would most likely be Grimshade.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Jackson sighed; it's been about a month since Mitch died. He knows he should be strong for the other vampires, but it's hard. Mitch was a father to him. Mitch was always there when he needed it, Mitch was one of the first who gave him advice about Marcus... Sure, they fought quite a bit but that's what normal families do too. Jackson and the others were also bothered about something else though, and that was Marcus. Last time anyone had really seen or talked to Marcus was a while ago, Jackson was honestly overwhelmed. First Mitch died then Marcus just disappeared, they asked the werewolf's, but they said they hadn't seen him. Jackson was scared, all he could think about was that night...

.........

Jackson had just gotten done with the "date" he had with Lucas, he most definitely wasted. He had stumbled up the stairs and walked into his room, he hadn't even been in the room for a minute until the door was opened. Marcus was at door looking a little sick, he walked into the room and shut the door behind him. They had talked for a while until Marcus started getting defensive about the date.
"J-Jackson I-I L-Like Y-You!" Marcus yelled out. All Jackson could do was stare, in his drunken state he was able to pull through.

"You- I- Marcus please leave..." He had no words, he regretted not talking with Marcus. He regretted not returning his feelings...

........

He got pulled out his thought by Colin snapping his fingers in his face, he looked at Colin confused. "What's up Colin?"

"I may have just found a lead on Marcus!" Colin looked ecstatic, but Jackson felt like a little kid on candy. Jackson might just be able to confess.

...............

Leaves crunched as they walked to Ashbrone, okay so maybe Jackson was rethinking trusting Colin, but this was the only lead they had. As they arrived at the gates of Ashbrone, Jackson was rethinking a lot. Jackson knew he had to be brave but again it was hard, the mutants were the ones who had killed Mev. Then again that was also in the past, but why would Marcus ever seek shelter with them? Colin looked at Jackson and pointed at the entrance, Jackson took a deep breath then they walked into what could possibly be the worse decision ever.

Please remind Jackson to never trust Colin ever again, as soon as they walked in, they got jumped. He heard growling and could easily tell that the mutants were not happy. "Why the hell are you bloodsuckers here?!" He could easily tell that the voice was the leader of the pack, Rian. He had thought that they were friends, but you can't also trust mutants, I guess.

Colin growled back at them not very happy at being pinned down at on the ground. "Rian, It's just me and Colin. We just want to talk." Jackson was trying to muster as much confidence as he could. He could slowly feel the grip loosen until it wasn't there anymore. Colin and Jackson got up and looked at Rian, Rian didn't look happy.

"Why would you two barge in here unannounced? I could have killed you two!" Colin put his hands up defensively, Jackson just shook his head.

"Well sorry! We just needed to talk to you." Rian looked confused, he urged them to follow him. Jackson and Colin looked at each other then they followed him.

They walked up a cliff to a house that was equally as run down as the others, they were confused on why they didn't fix the houses but that was a question for another time. Rian opened the door and urged them in, he then pulled seats out for the both of them as he sat down across from them.

"So, what is so important that you barge in here unannounced?" Rian raised an eyebrow at the two, he needed answers.
"Well let's get right with it then, do you know where Marcus is? Or have you talked to him lately?" Jackson let Colin do all the talking, he didn't know if he could trust himself to speak. Rian pondered this and leaned forward.
"I may have, though I need you to answer my question first. Why do you want to know, and did you give him imp blood?" Colin and Jackson were confused, what did he mean imp blood? They were excited though but confused.
"He's a vampire too and we care about him, the other no we haven't." Rian looked deep in thought but snapped out of it quickly.
"Well I suppose it wouldn't hurt to tell you guys" And so the story began.

...........

Marcus ran, both Devin and Bri were catching up to him. He laughed then flew up into a tree, giggling as he did. They would never find him up here, Bri and Devin looked around confused as they were sure that Marcus was here. Devin sniffed the air and looked up; he flew up and grabbed Marcus.

"I win." he chuckled as Marcus pouted. Bri giggled from the ground, then they all looked up and realized how late it was and how mad Rian and Austin would be for being late.

"Last one to Ashbrone loses!" Bri giggled out and ran for Ashbrone, Marcus and Devin looked at each other. Devin winked then flew away catching up with Bri.

Marcus blushed, but then shook his head and flew off the branch trying to catch up with Bri and Devin. He didn't want to lose but he knew he probably would.

......

Devin landed near the tree as Bri transformed back to human, well as human as she could get, they heard a throat clear behind them. They swiftly looked behind them seeing Rian and two vampires, they were confused on why vampires were here.
"Where is Marcus?" Devin and Bri looked at each other then pointed behind them in the sky, and on cue Marcus landed. He looked surprised.
"J-Jackson C-Colin" Marcus had tear forming so did the two vampires
"You look very different, but a good different." The orange haired one hugged Marcus he hugged back embracing the vampire. "I hate to admit it but, I missed you kid."
"I missed you too." Marcus hid his face in Colin's shoulder, sniffling quietly.
"Hey! Your speech improved, now you're not a stuttering mess!" Colin looked proud but also had fatherly look saying 'they grow up too fast'
Devin and Bri were confused on why Marcus and the orange haired vampire were hugging, and Devin could already feel his jealousy raising. Bri could sense this and tried to comfort the male, but it really wasn't working. Devin was also thinking about one other thing, Jackson and Marcus were his mates......
Well that wasn't a pleasant thought, but what's the best you can do. He guessed nothing...

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→
A/N: Ah, I forgot about this one. But here y'all go, my first SNO oneshot for this book, I wanna write more SNO I just don't have any ideas... But yup.. I don't have much to say so goodbye.